• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc multiplayer?

Haven

Devil May Cry's a Rockin Baby!
I really doubt it, what could you do on it? DMC is just one of those games thats really only single player.

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Bringerofchaos;89417 said:
It doesnt make sense for them to cuz everyone would be the same...

They could do a Co-op... 2 players 3 characters to choose from. (Vergil/Dante/Nero) Hmmm... Just magine the types of enemies they would have to come up with just to make it challaging. Bosses that REQUIRE two-man strategies to defeat them.:wacko:

rhys423

wannabe
new 2 man boss: credo with 2 shields 2 swords and berials fire and can eat you like bael/dagon can fly like echidna summon enimies like agnus and tiny little dantes with shotguns :(:wacko:o_O:huh::mad:>_<:sick:.... hmmm owwwwiee

EDIT: omg if it has the old ****** shield i will refuse to play

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
rhys423;89477 said:
EDIT: omg if it has the old ****** shield i will refuse to play

EDIT: omg we have an idiot... :(:wacko:o_O:huh::mad:>_<:sick:....

Edit: Oh wait your only 16. That explains it... You may need to take notes from the more mature teens on this board.

rhys423

wannabe
DarkSlayer.;89478 said:
EDIT: omg we have an idiot... :(:wacko:o_O:huh::mad:>_<:sick:....

Edit: Oh wait your only 16. That explains it... You may need to take notes from the more mature teens on this board.

and critisism isnt imature

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
I can't feel the love in this room....

but anyways it would be nice to have some coop. Coop would be a hell of lot more fun than vs IMO.

rhys423

wannabe
VirAlkiNG;89485 said:
I can't feel the love in this room....

but anyways it would be nice to have some coop. Coop would be a hell of lot more fun than vs IMO.

it could be but then the dmc we know would change

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
rhys423;89487 said:
it could be but then the dmc we know would change

Yeah, but having coop would take the DMC we know and love, with all of its endless combo possibilities and stretch it out even further. If DMC changed I think it would be a good change and hopefully not a bad one.

rhys423

wannabe
yer ok then agreed.. i just hope IF they do theres not a way to block your teamates combo like freindlyfire because that can get very onnoying very fast

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
rhys423;89489 said:
hope IF they do theres not a way to block your teamates combo like freindlyfire because that can get very onnoying very fast

Seriously if they don't, it would defiantly destroy the experience for me and alot of others.

rhys423

wannabe
i suppose you could use two controlers on one console and only play one and try and take it all yourself:p

evilweevle

hang on was there not sort of a way you could do this in DMC3? i heard if you use the doppleganger style then you could use a second controller and control the shadow dante. iv never tried it though and not seen anybody else do it, so does anybody know if it actually works?

MochaCub

ReadzMangaS
Yeah it works, but all the attention is focused on non doppleganger player. So unless your in a good area where the camera focuses on the whole area, the doppleganger is sometimes off screen. My friend got pretty annoyed when we tried it. He was like, screw this, because he couldn't see himself most the time, unless we were destroying the same enemy

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
rhys423;89480 said:
and critisism isnt imature

yes i know that but u weren't criticing u were mocking... and yes i mocked you back... anywayz it's a new day so^_^...

Doppleganger did have camera issues. Also, as a better example, in dmc3se a second player could use vergil in the last fight against arkham. Camera wasn't as bad but still had issues. But understand, both version of dmc3 were design to be solo. If they took the time to design a coop game from the ground up they would obvious need to make sure the camera functions properly. Level design would probably be a bit different then what we're use too though. Maybe more bp like. The game might have even more of an 'arcadey' feel than dmc3 had. Bah who knows. I'm just saying the idea is plausible.

Yamato666

Angelo-Gehenna
it would be a nice idea but it would be too easy but wait do you online multiplayer or a DMC that has it's own story but is multiplayer

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
Yamato666;89764 said:
it would be a nice idea but it would be too easy but wait do you online multiplayer or a DMC that has it's own story but is multiplayer

Exactly. A small side story. (though dmc really dosent need the story getting anymore chopped up but what the hell) Also enemies need to be a bit more complicated, or numurous, or aggressive, or all of the above. Just so it wont be ridiculously easy.

Top Bottom