• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC Kills Original Dante-YouTube Video Series

berto

I Saw the Devil
But that's his selling point. The over acting is what draws people in. At the beggening alot of people felt as he did and his overly angry additude reflected the ****ed fans quite well.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
i like the guy even if i think that aka thing he did was overdone.
I think in his earlier videos, my only problem was that he showed a more hateful video of two dudes mock-killing DINO and i did think it undermined his value as a critic since it added nothing relevant to the debate.
i dont like to view him that much as i still want to remain hopeful and not jaded but when he is right, he is right.
The flaws are showing.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
^ We have the odd conversation here and there. He's a really sound guy and makes some good points and he's always got time to speak to people. I'd highly recommend checking out his weekly vids too

Asmodaius

Some random black guy yelling out about things he hate?
No thanks... It was funny at first, but after these four videos, I don't intend to look at him anymore.

wallenb

Humanoid Typhoon
Is this being stereotyped? or is this really just a regular really big angry black man ****ed off at everything? I've seen these before and that was enough for me too. Maybe if he would smoke something before going on he wouldn't take playing a video game so seriously. a game he hasn't played by the way. he reminds me of my friend, whom i will not name, but whenever he gets ticked off, its an uphill argument or whoever can yell the loudest wins. i could live without ever seeing his video's again.

Top Bottom