• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Fan needs help!

What should I get?

• Xbox 360 and a cheap PC

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • A fast PC

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
Okay,here's the thing:

The laptop I'm using is old and I'm gonna get a new one.But there's a thing that I want to play DMC4.

So,I'm limited to 400$ for my new PC.In Lithuania PC cost more then in America.Should I buy an Xbox 360 for playing and a cheap PC for programming and browsing Internet or a fast computer.Note that Xbox 360 and a cheap computer are cheaper.

Please help.

Daring Dylan

This is all we got now.
Get the xBox and cheap computer. That's pretty much what I have (except I have a ps3). And if the 360/laptop are cheaper than a fast computer, you'll have more money for games, too.

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
Yeah,which will be realease in 2 years.PCs are getting cheaper and better.Maybe I'll wait for a cheap,good PC that will run DMC5.

So,no.If my parents will let me,I'll buy an Xbox 360.

But I still would like to hear your opinion.

Meg

Get a good computer. When buying a PC you have to consider more than just whether or not you will be able to afford something else. I have experience with cheap PCs. They're slow as heck, freeze like crazy, get tons of viruses, and crash. My family had to buy a new computer every year because they would keep breaking. We got a nice one awhile ago and had no problems since. If you buy a good PC you'll be saving money in the long run.

BlueDevil

Super Penguin Number 2
Premium
I say get an Xbox360 and a PC. You get way more gaming options, plus, from what I've heard, DMC games on the PC are a tad annoying to play.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
BlueDevil;237565 said:
I say get an Xbox360 and a PC. You get way more gaming options, plus, from what I've heard, DMC games on the PC are a tad annoying to play.

This. No more needs to be said, really.

Nero101

Red Queen and Blue Rose
Wow,thanks guys!I'll definately buy an Xbox!

Buy saying cheap PC,I don't mean 216 RAM and a Intel Atom CPU.The one picked is something fast.

Dantenero

Get XBOX 360 and cheap laptop, but some XBOX has it's time to retire, aka can't work, but playing DMC4 on XBOX 360 is more fun than in laptop, easier to control and watch in LCD TV

Top Bottom