• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC: E (Ninja Gaiden Z Parody)

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I'd like to be the main character in a game that's just like NGZ.

Let's call it: Devil May Cry: Extravaganza

----------------------------------------

It'd be the exact same premise as NGZ (and also Soul Reaver, now that I think about it) -- the former main protagonist (Dante) slices me (a demonic bad guy who works for the "evil side") in half, then I escape from Limbo to get some payback.

----------------------------------------

Me: Hey Dante, nice man-bra! What's next, ass --

*Gets cut in half*

Me: -- chaps? Maybe some belt buckles? **torso falls off -- dies**

---------------------------------------

"Death and demonic glory go together like strawberry sundaes on pizza. :troll: I'm coming for you, Dante.

"But first... a little trolling's in order."

(*cuts up demons while song plays in background*)

tumblr_mhb0qj9UVm1rm8330o1_500.gif

equilibrium-shootout-1-1-o.gif

Equilibrium_Still0613md.jpg

------------------------------------------

And then the game ends with me doing a victory dance after defeating cowboy Dante. ^_^

tumblr_mhpcplEd3W1qz95pko1_400.gif

MigsRZXAStylish

In a place where no one follows me. i Walk Alone!
Oh, oh!
Make Cowboy Dante act like he did in DMC4. Make him the final boss!

As the final boss, his abilities are a mix of DMC3 and DMC4.

After Dante's defeat, he dresses up like the one from the TGS 2005 DMC4 trailer. You didn't kill him. He just live again. No matter how much weapons are thrown at him, he just can't die so easily...! And so Dante became like DMC1 Dante.

I really want to see an art of DMC4 TGS 2005 trailer Dante beating the hell out of DMC4 Dante!

has to have a delimbing mechanic in it so :)
Oh, I know! Let me add something to that now that you mentioned delimbing! Unknown should do some Obliteration Techniques like in NG2/NGS2 and NG3RE but depends on the melee weapon AKA Devil Arm! And add something like Steel on Bone counter. I bet DMCE would have TONS AND TONS OF BLOOD AND GORE!!! :D

I really want a DMC game with tons of blood and gore anyway. I hardly see any in any of the released DMC games, even DmC...! Why is the DMC series rated M, yet it does not have much gore; only bloodshed?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
I really want a DMC game with tons of blood and gore anyway. I hardly see any in any of the released DMC games, even DmC...! Why is the DMC series rated M, yet it does not have much gore; only bloodshed?

Because the ESRB rating system is severely broken or too damn strict.

Persona games are rated M because they say "sh*t" a couple times and have some suggestive themes or the Halo series which can pass as a PG 13 movie.

These aren't the only case mind you.

Some game are rated M cause they got some blood in there when you can find PG rated anime with more blood and violence than some rated M games.

MigsRZXAStylish

Because the ESRB rating system is severely broken or too damn strict.

Persona games are rated M because they say "sh*t" a couple times and have some suggestive themes or the Halo series which can pass as a PG 13 movie.

These aren't the only case mind you.

Some game are rated M cause they got some blood in there when you can find PG rated anime with more blood and violence than some rated M games.

Good point there, SN...

Anyway, SN. Any thoughts on Unknown's Ninja Gaiden Z parody for DMC?

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!
Good point there, SN...

Anyway, SN. Any thoughts on Unknown's Ninja Gaiden Z parody for DMC?

Interesting idea but granted wasn't it sort of done already in DMC4. I mean sure its not exactly like Yaiba Z but Nero's/the players original goal at the beginning of DMC4 was to take down Dante and Dante was percieved as the original antagonist...at first.

So a DMC:E would basically be that but with well a more extreme and less soft protagonist who has a more extreme vendetta against Dante compared to Nero.

Also, if its canon and stars DMC4 Dante won't it just end with the protagonist either losing, teaming up with Dante, or Dante gets away since he is alive and kicking in DMC2. If its DMC2 Dante and after DMC2 you can have more creative freedom with the possibility of the endings.

Multiple ending would be interesting but if its DMC4 Dante and before DMC4, the ending where Dante dies would be well non-canon or alternate.

But a spin-off is a spin off.

Uh-oh...

Here it comes...

happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

MigsRZXAStylish

Interesting idea but granted wasn't it sort of done already in DMC4. I mean sure its not exactly like Yaiba Z but Nero's/the players original goal at the beginning of DMC4 was to take down Dante and Dante was percieved as the original antagonist...at first.
But that was in only half the game. And I thought at first I would have to take him down which saddens me as a Dante fan...
So a DMC:E would basically be that but with well a more extreme and less soft protagonist who has a more extreme vendetta against Dante compared to Nero.
Pretty much. I think the protagonist would've been much more different than Nero. Maybe he would be like Yaiba, but more demonic and he is obsessed on killing Dante, even more so than Yaiba.
Also, if its canon and stars DMC4 Dante won't it just end with the protagonist either losing, teaming up with Dante, or Dante gets away since he is alive and kicking in DMC2. If its DMC2 Dante and after DMC2 you can have more creative freedom with the possibility of the endings.

Multiple ending would be interesting but if its DMC4 Dante and before DMC4, the ending where Dante dies would be well non-canon or alternate.
You're right. Multiple endings for a DMC game sounds interesting for an idea. So that means that from the choices on what you said would be canon (protagonist either losing to Dante, teaming up with him, or he let him get away since he is alive and still kicking in DMC2.
But definitely Dante's death would be non-canon, or else fans will say this contradicts the canon's continuity...
But a spin-off is a spin off.
Indeed.

happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

LOL. :lol:

MigsRZXAStylish

Unknown's over sensitive pessimistic nature is so adorable doncha think?:lol:

I admit I'm kinda like him, so I'll have to be careful around here. :|

But yeah...:D
I still pity the guy though...

I wonder if his character protagonist's movesets would be similar or different from Dante's?

Top Bottom