• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry - Give More Orbs

Zeromancer

1234zq.png

Hi, guys.

Changes:
- Increased by ten percent of the number of orbs (red and white);
- Added purple orbs after the death of enemies (in small quantities);

Installation:
- To replace the Steam folder (tested on the second update);

Download (Mediafire)

1234eg.png

Please, if you use my textures do not forget to notify me. ^_^

I already released this a while back along with shop edits. :p

EDIT: You might want to put a warning that this does effect your overall score, if you're replacing red orbs that is? This will also boost your rating on the leaderboard and if people like to do it properly they'll get higher ranks.

Zeromancer

I already released this a while back along with shop edits. :p

EDIT: You might want to put a warning that this does effect your overall score, if you're replacing red orbs that is? This will also boost your rating on the leaderboard and if people like to do it properly they'll get higher ranks.
Sorry, I did not see the section entirely. Yes, it may be more, but Leaderbords and so full of cheaters, do not become worse.

Sorry, I did not see the section entirely. Yes, it may be more, but Leaderbords and so full of cheaters, do not become worse.
I meant for those who are adding others to compete against as friends, I didn't read what yours replaces but if it's in the Config folder under the Engine.ini then it will boost scores and anyone who is competing or wants to play legit will ruin that. It doesn't take long to just add a warning in for those who do care. :)

Top Bottom