• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC: Devil May Cry - Default & New HUD (HD)

kyxash

Perhaps this will be a bit more clear.

After downloading Default HUD extract it to wherever you want. I used my desktop for the sake of simplicity. So if you want to follow my instructions to the letter, you should probably download it there as well. Inside the downloaded folder, at the top, is a folder named "Steam" then " HUD - (New Design) ", a text document, and "Texmod"

Step 1: Inside the downloaded folder click on the folder "Steam" and all the other folders below until you get to a file named, "DefaultUI.ini."

Step 2: Putting the folder aside (not closing it) click on "Start (Windows Symbol on Desktop)", "Computer", "Local Disc (C)", "Program Files (x86)", "Steam", "SteamApps", "common", "DmC Devil May Cry", "DevilGame", "Config."

Step 3: Keeping both windows open go back to the downloaded folder and copy "DefaultUI.ini." and paste it into the "Config" folder. Windows will ask you what you want to do with the file because there is already a file in the folder with the same name, select "Copy and Replace."

Step 4: Go back to the folder you downloaded and navigate back to where you see the original four files listed.

Step 5: Double click "Texmod." Once Texmod is open click on the manila folder at the top and select "Browse." I'm not 100% sure where it is going to take you after first opening it, but inside the new window on the left side you should see "Computer" click on that. Then "Local Disc (C)", "Program Files (x86)", "Steam", "SteamApps", "common", "DmC Devil May Cry", "Binaries", "Win32", then select "DMC-DevilMayCry."

Step 5: Next in Texmod click on the little manila folder above the red x, and Select "Browse." Navigate to your "Desktop" then "HUD - New Design" folder and select "HUD - (New Design)" You should see an item added under "Package Name" in Texmod.

Step 6: Click Run in Texmod.
If everything was successful DmC Devil May Cry should come up and in game you should see the changes. I hope this is a bit more clear. Good luck!
Oh my god, THANKS a LOT Mate , now it works!! You were super clear,and i'm so happy that you put an effort just to help me :)

Top Bottom