• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DmC:Devil May Cry Combo Mad by cedrus0511

Is 'Combo Mad' some sort of tournament name or is it just a title? Never understood the meaning other than people just posting videos of them being awesome at DMC/DmC

SSShawnzy

Dude! That was great work. What I love the most was the lack of.. or sparse use of JCing!... Shows that JCing isn't even needed to make mix-ups look good!... Impressive player

I'd like to make a combo video one day, just too damn busy. Kudos!

TWOxACROSS

Hot-blooded God of Guns
Premium
Dude! That was great work. What I love the most was the lack of.. or sparse use of JCing!... Shows that JCing isn't even needed to make mix-ups look good!... Impressive player

I'd like to make a combo video one day, just too damn busy. Kudos!

If you like that, you should take a peak at Cedrus other combo videos, like ones for DMC4. Cedrus is one of the few I've seen that builds their playstyle off of set-ups like the ones you see here, and not exactly looking all twitchy with Jump Canceling.

AlchemistFromEden

love how the new combo system is based more on creativity instead of using the best moves and weapons in rapid succession along with spamming the hell out of jump cancel

KenKen

Gorram Browncoat
love how the new combo system is based more on creativity instead of using the best moves and weapons in rapid succession along with spamming the hell out of jump cancel
Actually, DMC4's system was crazy about creativity too. Even though Lucifer looked like a kickass weapon, I had no damn idea what to do with it. I was stuck clumsily spamming its faster combos. But to those who mastered it, it was insane.

DmC is similar, but with a greater focus on "Easy to learn, hard to master", in my opinion.

Top Bottom