• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Dante,Vergil went to school?

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
No idea since we know next to nothing about their past outside their mom was killed.

But i dont really see either of them getting a formal education.

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
It's safe to assume Dante became street smart since he'll be nothing but a demon hunter till the day he dies. But I think he did learn a few things like speaking different languages, of course basic writing, and a few of the basics.

Vergil on the other hand probably read a lot of books about certain subjects and advanced literature to teach himself. Speaking with demons requires a heavy vocabulary at times so study study study.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Hard to say. Maybe it's not a simple yes or no, maybe they spent a small period of time there, maybe a lot of time, maybe a mix of all. I thought about it once but I just brushed it off as trivial.

rocketvergil

Vergil's apprentice, the successor to yamato
they were probably homeschooled[DOUBLEPOST=1401460036][/DOUBLEPOST]they were probably homeschooled

Last edited:

Railazel

Dante's a business man which indicates he has had at least a high school level of education in how business works.

Top Bottom