• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC Connection (pre-thread vote)

Should I write a general storyline connecting all DMC games and appearances?

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
It's up there in the poll.

Should I write a DMC "synopsis" connecting everything I can together?

I mean almost everything. All four DMC games, the manga, The Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Project X Zone, and Viewtiful Joe appearances as well.

I may even be able to fit the books in, despite their being written out of original canon.

Is it possible to make sense out of all this?

A lot of people are going to disagree with my theories, because it mainly revolves around Dante and Vergil totally losing their sanity due to their demonic power.

Let me know whether or not you think it's a good idea.

berto

I Saw the Devil
What an odd question. Do you want to write a storyline connecting all DMC games and appearances? Not like you need our permission.

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
Well, in response to this, if I ever do write the synopsis, I'll just PM it to the people who want to read it. If the votes continue in the negative, then I won't post it here.

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Personally, I'd be interested in it. I myself have not the time nor the energy to do that, but it would be nice to have all the storyline written down in one place with as much coherence as possible! So once you've done it, PM me too! :D

Top Bottom