• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC character to DmC characters

What characters to bring back?

• Sparda

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Lucia

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Nero

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Kyrie

• Credo

• Argus

• Gloria

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Sanctus

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Lady

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Arkham

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

Bazilican

Beer and big tits all around! XD
I voted Nero. I think the kid's got potential even though he hardly had much of it in DMC4. In a DmC or DMC5, I'd like to see more of him.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
Nero, Credo, Agnus and Arkham.

Nero because the guy has a lot of potential, but he was messed around in DMC4. I want a backstory for him and some character development that does him justice.

Credo because he is awesome and I think more can be done with his character.

Agnus because that guy is creepy and I think more could be made of that if he was DmC style. For example, more detail about his experiments with humans and demons.

Arkham because I like his character. He's sinister, and was smart enough to maniuplate both Dante and Vergil to get his own way. Also, I want to see how a DmC styled Jester would look and sound.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
WHY MUST I ONLY VOTE FOR ONE!?! ok ok...um...arkham. he would be a fine scientific slave to nelo angelo/vergil

REAPER 3142

Revenge Solves Everything..............
Lucia. I feel that she is a perfect candidate to reboot for two reasons.
1- She had a really weak story, plot, voice actor, weapons, and abilities.
2-She could be a great way to introduce Angels into DmC. Either being a warrior angel sent to hunt Dante and Vergil. Or a HalfWing (half human/angel.) that befriends Dante and his group in a journey to understand her powers and family.

She had great potential and is a beautiful character. Only thing i would change is to let her hair down. Keep the same costume and drop the hair braid.

Also her new weapons would be the same but more iconic.
-Blue Roses: Dual Katanas that glow with an Angelic blue color and a green hilt for the handle.
-Razor Feather: Silver throwing knives imbued with the power of ice.

images

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Nero, because he has a great potential (I've heard that already, but still...) and deserves to be put in a context without too many plotholes and such.
Arkham, because he is creepy as hell, and I think would serve well in the role of a demon collaborator or something like that.
And finally Sparda because I would really like to see the old man in action... :p

LysseC

Philosopher and fangirl. Worst. Combination. Ever.
Nero, because he has a great potential (I've heard that already, but still...) and deserves to be put in a context without too many plotholes and such.
Arkham, because he is creepy as hell, and I think would serve well in the role of a demon collaborator or something like that.
And finally Sparda because I would really like to see the old man in action... :p

Edit
Sorry for double post, had some connection problems. But... I can't find the "delete" option... Is that normal? :/

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
how about everyone... or if that seems to be to many for one game than spread them out a little. eventually every DMC character should have a DmC equivalent. ( and they should also add DmC characters to DMC)

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
how about everyone... or if that seems to be to many for one game than spread them out a little. eventually every DMC character should have a DmC equivalent. ( and they should also add DmC characters to DMC)
That would be cool. If that happened, I'd love to see a crossover where DMC and DmC met their opposite game counterpart...I wonder if they would get along with each other?:p

Stylish Nero

We Dem Boys!!

Like what 2....3 characters....heh 4.

Seeing a DMC version of Lilith, Kat, Bob, and Phineas should be interesting....especially Phineas...f*ck the rest.

IncarnatedDemon

I think its best to keep DMC characters away from DmC and vice versa. At least as a DMC fan i hope they dont take characters from DmC and put it into DMC.

I rather see new characters. Otherwise i could just go and pick up DmC and play it...

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Ooops! I didn't add Trish. Should I try the thread again? Without Gloria?

what if gloria and trish are separate characters? trish could be a way to lure dante into a trap set by vergil. and gloria could be trish's sister that was killed at the hands of vergil for her failing to kill dante

Top Bottom