• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC character to DmC characters (starting over)

What characters to bring back?

• Total voters

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Who would you want to bring back for the reboot's sequel?

*I started over when I left out Trish and couldn't control the polls. To all those who voted the last characters, please do so again.

Loopy

Devil hunter in training
All of them. I want to see what NT can do with all of them.

Lucia could do with more personality, and I think maybe she could get some if she was in DmC form. Maybe she could also get some intresting backstory other than being a clone to explain her powers.

Sanctus could have been more threatning, and had potential as a villain with a relgious agenda; however, he came off like a cheap pantomime villain in DMC4, so maybe a DmC remake could make him a more serious threat.

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
if it's the same question i should probably give the same answer.
how about everyone... or if that seems to be to many for one game than spread them out a little. eventually every DMC character should have a DmC equivalent. ( and they should also add DmC characters to DMC)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
All of them.

I'm not against new blood but i rather they feel like new characters rather than old characters under new faces.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
TheLDKSparda.png

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Actually, Sparda is mentioned in DmC. Except he did not beat mundus. So i can understand if you want classic sparda than this objectified sparda in DmC.
For all we know it could be a myth or simple misconception on everyone's part who knows ? he's a legend after all.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Sparda needs more exposure. If he ever appears more in future games, I'd like to see him and Dante reunited working together.

Jak

i like turtles
Supporter 2014
Sparda needs more exposure. If he ever appears more in future games, I'd like to see him and Dante reunited working together.

thats why i'd like to see DmC2 since sparda is still alive

JessenReinhart

This is good, isn't it?
I think they kinda did arkham and nero because from the way i see it, they tried to blend dante with nero and arkham with mundus. So i think credo, he could be a member of the order that actually knew vergil's goals. But they could create a new nero as a member of the order that deeply respected vergil, having a fight with dante the first time they met because of vergil's death or something

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Why not make Nero the only cambion who was a part of an experiment. Instead of the "Order of the Sword", it should be another cult who's manipulating Dante.

Think Blade II. Nero can be almost like Jared Nomack and Dante like Blade.

Top Bottom