• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC BOOKS????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda™

The Devil May Cry 2 novel only, is considered canon due to the lack of contradiction with the other already-established material of the game.

But we also know that Capcom likes to toy with these, as new Devil May Cry games have proven to spawn new questions, when answering the other previous questions would make the picture of the storyline and facts more clear.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
I've got the second one :)

"Wielding a giant sword and two custom-tailored guns, Devil Hunter Dante is nicknamed "Devil May Cry" because he shows no mercy to demons. One day, a woman named Beryl appears out of the blue, wishing to hire Dante's unique services. She wants him to locate an evil idol known as the Beastheads - the statue somehow connected to Dante's mysterious past... In order to defeat his eternal enemy, Dante must solve the case, then stand and fight!"

It's the second volume in a series that's apparently connected to DMC 2.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I knew someone would have Vol.2
I didn't know a vol.2 existed until a few days ago.

So these are before the games then

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yeah, it's before, because they end the novel off with "Continued in Devil May Cry 2 on Playstation 2"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom