• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC and ninja gaiden crossover

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
What would ye think about that , maybe set between canon DMC games where hayabusa and Dante run into each other

Fight to test each other , and then team up to fight the big baddies

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Ninja Gaiden isn't very good at storytelling so I wouldn't really spend too much time on it. I'd just have them exist in the same world but haven't really run into each other yet. Rather than trying taking itself too seriously, they would just have a friendly competition that gets out of hand. Rather than splitting hairs over fiends or demons I'd just have them be one and the same- just interchangeable terms for the same set of creatures people can face or hunt.

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Ya that makes sense I guess , be co to see em team up all the same

And it will be more about gameplay than story anyway for most people in this scenario

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
You could do a mistaken identity plot- Vergil does a crime against the ninjas and they mistake Dante for him. Eventually they sort it out but thats the third act not the first :).

ef9dante_oSsshea

Premium
Xen-Omni 2020
Or have Vergil almost kill hayabusa and his father to get the dragon sword

And he mistakes Dante for him and then they team up to get to Vergil and take out the villian at the end who emerges too

DarkSlayerVergil

Or have Vergil almost kill hayabusa and his father to get the dragon sword

And he mistakes Dante for him and then they team up to get to Vergil and take out the villian at the end who emerges too
I doubt Vergil would want the Dragon-Blade tbh, I can see going more for the Arch-Friend blade if anything else.

Top Bottom