• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 4 SE Strange plot

_Coby_

Hi. I have a queation. At the beginning of the Vergil campaign you Can see a sentence that says "15 years earler the events of DMC 4"
DMC 4 Dante is 38 years old. 38-15=23
DMC 1 Dante is about 20/25 years old and in DMC 1 Vergil died so how Can ne ho to fortuna?!
(Sorry for my bad English, in from Italy.
PIZZA PASTA MAMMA MIA!!)

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
15 years? Where does it say so? The beginning of Vergil's cutscene says "Fortuna City, a few decades ago...". Which can't be 15 years for sure. Assume those decades to be 2 (obviously it can't be more than that cause he'd be a child, and can't be less cause otherwise it wouldn't say "a few decades" in plural) and he'd be around the age he is in DMC3.

_Coby_

15 years? Where does it say so? The beginning of Vergil's cutscene says "Fortuna City, a few decades ago...". Which can't be 15 years for sure. Assume those decades to be 2 (obviously it can't be more than that cause he'd be a child, and can't be less cause otherwise it wouldn't say "a few decades" in plural) and he'd be around the age he is in DMC3.

Mh i see. I'm from italy and in the italian version in says "Fortuna, 15 years ago".
Thanks anyway.

Foxtrot94

Elite Hunter
Premium
I'm from italy

I am too, actually. But when I can I play games in English. Unless there's people of the caliber of Luca Ward or Francesco Pannofino dubbing the characters. Always played Splinter Cell in Italian and same with Assassin's Creed 4.

Top Bottom