• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 4 PC demo

slapsus

As the title says, does any1 know the release date for DMC4 PC demo... DMC4 release date is 2 june but i wanna know demo date

slapsus

why do they delay dmc4 so much?... i don't think it takes 5 months to add 2 new modes and port the game to pc.... and i don't think they're wasting this much time just optimizing the game...

this is off-topic but do u think it will run at 55-60 fps on my computer?.. i have intel core 2 duo 2.4 E4600, 2GB ram, 8800GT 512 ddr3 256 bit...any reply will be apreciated ;)

RazielVergil

slapsus;90282 said:
why do they relay dmc4 so much?... i don't think it takes 5 months to add 2 new modes and port the game to pc.... and i don't think they're wasting this much time just optimizing the game...

this is off-topic but do u think it will run at 55-60 fps on my computer?.. i have intel core 2 duo 2.4 E4600, 2GB ram, 8800GT 512 ddr3 256 bit...any reply will be apreciated ;)

hmm ok i will.in terms of ur graphic card,u shud not have a problem at all but i would recommend u to upgrade ur ram to atleast 3 gb.and for ur processor,maybe u shud get a higher speed or better yet u can get a quad core pc...

Sparda™

RazielVergil;90298 said:
hmm ok i will.in terms of ur graphic card,u shud not have a problem at all but i would recommend u to upgrade ur ram to atleast 3 gb.and for ur processor,maybe u shud get a higher speed or better yet u can get a quad core pc...

His stats are OK. The RAM and processor or more than fine!;)

Top Bottom