• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 4 Official site now UP!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
Devil May Cry 4 Official Website

While the site loads you see the logo glows from Red to Blue, mean something to you?

At the end of the teaser you see the logo, but if you focus on the detail of the mystery character it has a claw and a sword. This could be Vergil due to the hair (spike point) and the Blue glow of the logo. Vergil still being possesed by mundus and/or nelo or maybe even spardas DT arm in someway?

"From that day forth... My arm changed...A voice echoed....Power....Give me more power!" Showing the claw's possesion making some character do the claws dirty work and me a reincarnation of a previous foe , Vergil may once again be the villain and square off once more with his twin brother Dante.

P.S. The site is opening up in 5 days from posting date​

Curse

Cursed Girl
shadyoc;5033 said:
Devil May Cry 4 Official Website

While the site loads you see the logo glows from Red to Blue, mean something to you?

At the end of the teaser you see the logo, but if you focus on the detail of the mystery character it has a claw and a sword. This could be Vergil due to the hair (spike point) and the Blue glow of the logo. Vergil still being possesed by mundus and/or nelo or maybe even spardas DT arm in someway?

"From that day forth... My arm changed...A voice echoed....Power....Give me more power!" Showing the claw's possesion making some character do the claws dirty work and me a reincarnation of a previous foe , Vergil may once again be the villain and square off once more with his twin brother Dante.

P.S. The site is opening up in 5 days from posting date​

we hawe a topic "7 days" wich is about this ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom