• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 4 Motion capture with rueben langdon

aoshi

Motion capture videos.

I think that's rueben and am not sure if its fake or not. But still looks like rueben for sure.

This is hilarious....:lol:...

I thought the girls would get it on. :lol:

Britt690

Gabriel Reyes needs to eat me.
I wanted to see the mocap of him floating in the air fighting all those "angels" but something tells me that was mostly done by the computer.

aoshi

I wanted to see the mocap of him floating in the air fighting all those "angels" but something tells me that was mostly done by the computer.

You mean angelos????

I think its part motion-capture and part computer. Like jus jumping on them would be rueben motion-capture with jus jumping through some obstacles and not exactly angelos. I think even floating can be achieved through rope-work. Like lady and dante spinning in the air in DMC 3 was actually motion-capture. IDK, I am jus guessing.

I really enjoyed watching DMC 3 Motion-capture when it was unlocked after beating the game on normal. Only to get my a$$ kicked in DMD.

Its like, "Wow, you've had your fun. Now jus DIE".....:lol:

berto

I Saw the Devil
It's very real. I think it's from one of the DVDs that came with a DMC4 art book.

There was another set of mocap in that DVD, if it's the same one, from the Japanese side that showed a low q telling of the events of DMC4. I think it was put together by the action director as a place holder, a way to show the story before getting started. There were several significant differences in that version.

Top Bottom