• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

dmc 4 has been realeased in kuwait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
Well actually the demo version is downloadable from PS3's web system in Japan.
It was since PS3's start...

Zeke Axel

Proof of Existence
No the Game is to be released in 2007, no other date than that.

To play the demo you need:
1) PS3
2) Acces to PS3's online server
3) !!! Japanese credit card!!!

I'm sure the english version will be available for PS3ers sooner or later.

Kranx

Actually i heard that there's a workaround for you US ppl to download things from the JP online store - Google it if you want it i can't remember where i found it sorry but it worked something like this:

Set up a new account with certain privelages (ps3 isn't out in the UK yet so i don't know how it works and couldn't remember what type of account you needed to make sorry)

Set up this account as being japanese somehow, again i don't remember

You only need a japanese credit card for purchases over $14 or something like that and the trick was to buy multiple sets of playstation store points in small quantities or something, either way there is a trick to obtain enough points to download these things - if it's free it might not even need that.

Sorry if that was totally useless but if someone looks it up and gets it to work that'd be awsome.

Actually now that i think of it i found the link to the original article somewhere on digg.com but you'll have to be very creative with your searches to find it - It didn't mention anything about DMC4, just a trick for the playstation store.

Sorry for double post, i just did some searching on digg and found the original article:

http://www.gamersreports.com/news/4667/tekken-5-dr-in-ps3-store-in-japan--gr-usa-workaround/

I hope this is of some use to someone if DMC4 is available to download and works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom