• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 4 Final trailer......

Devil Razer

Drifter
SPOILER!!! maybe...

Ok i dunno if anyone has posted about thi already but. IN the final dmc4 trailer theres a huge statue trying to kill dante. Remind you of dmc 1 much? Is ts the return of Mundus?

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
As much as I'd like to see Mundus return, I don't think its going to happen. But, there is a reference to him in one of the trailers - but I wouldnt get too excited, I think its more like a 'Cameo' if anything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=pB_-E681rqs

Nice find, but I dont think its got much significance.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
The final Devil May Cry 4 trailer is by far my favorite. I downloaded it from Xbox Live the other day and I've watched it a zillion times since then. ^_^

I have no idea who the heck that huge statue guy is, but he looks tough and I can't wait to fight him when my copy of Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition arrives.

Devil Leon

Devil Hunter
devilmaycry;63114 said:
The final Devil May Cry 4 trailer is by far my favorite. I downloaded it from Xbox Live the other day and I've watched it a zillion times since then. ^_^

I have no idea who the heck that huge statue guy is, but he looks tough and I can't wait to fight him when my copy of Devil May Cry 4 Limited Edition arrives.

Same here. I preordered my DMC4:LE today :D

DarkSlayer.

INSANE BUFFOON!!!
I actually prefer it to be a completely new badass. I get tired of whoopin the same asses after a while.o_O Who ever it is, I love the design. The angelic halos and the sparda like horns. Also, the feathers, cant forget the feathers. Ah yes, the whoopins will be a plenty. I plan on beaten that *** over and over again.:D

Top Bottom