• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

DMC 4 Fastest Selling DMC To Date

Dark Drakan

Admin
DMC 4 has now become the fastest selling Devil May Cry game to date.

CVG said:
Capcom is blowing its own trumpet this morning and beating its chest to the rhythm of two million sales.

The series has shipped over nine million units worldwide as of this February and has "become a banner franchise for Capcom".

In a release the firm said, "it is our continued goal to bring our properties to multiple platforms to provide the best entertainment experiences in the next-gen gaming arena.

"We hope to continue meeting and exceeding the expectations of gamers with our dedication to developing solid titles for the best gaming platforms available while increasing the gaming user base around the world."

Roll on Resident Evil 5, we say.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I guess it mostly happened because DMC3 was a huge success and everyone wanted the new one, but still, it's a good game.;)

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;68573 said:
I guess it mostly happened because DMC3 was a huge success and everyone wanted the new one, but still, it's a good game.;)

I think the fact that its on 3 platforms and not 2 helped a lot. The success of DMC 3 will have helped too of course.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Dark Drakan;68576 said:
I think the fact that its on 3 platforms and not 2 helped a lot. The success of DMC 3 will have helped too of course.

That's true as well. And it's nice that it was on X-Box 360 because it has a huge fanbase^_^

Vauxchen

The devoted
Premium
but it still hasnt finished its main selling point yet, it still has to come out on the PC which will boost its sales, not as much, but still boost them

Dark Drakan

Admin
Tony_Redgrave;68580 said:
That's true as well. And it's nice that it was on X-Box 360 because it has a huge fanbase^_^

Yeah gave even more people the chance to appreciate the game.

Vauxchen;68591 said:
but it still hasnt finished its main selling point yet, it still has to come out on the PC which will boost its sales, not as much, but still boost them

There are lots of people waiting for the PC versions actually, same goes for Assassins Creed and Mass Effect.

Top Bottom