• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dmc 3: Se Uk????

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
I think it is stupid that Capcom haven't released DMC 3: SE for the PS2 in the UK yet, and they probabaly will never. I really want to play a Vergil but can't (well, apart from the upcoming PC version) Does anyone else feel the same way? :unsure:

Virgil

yeah american here bud. Virgil's cool and all but i'm better with dante. the playstyle of them both is completely different. it's kinda wierd that they haven't released it in the UK yet try going to ebay or something and get it shiped

Noxotic

lol, try to get a second job or go on the street and act like a bum who needs money. Then go searching on ebay, lol. You probably won't get enough, but if you do it every day for 1 hour....
:lol: JK but thats how my friend got DMC 3: SE.... lol

shadyoc

Devil Slayr
Dante said:
lol, try to get a second job or go on the street and act like a bum who needs money. Then go searching on ebay, lol. You probably won't get enough, but if you do it every day for 1 hour....
:lol: JK but thats how my friend got DMC 3: SE.... lol

lol, some good ideas :p but i am still at school so i can't get a job yet. Basically at the moment i am selling a lot of my stuff to save up for the PS3

afro trigger

The Dark Hunter
Jeez, I had no idea it still hadnt come out here. I'm in the UK as well but I mainly get import games. Gaming retail in the UK sucks for decent releases anyway since most buyers are casuals or parents doing gift seeking.

Pokey86

NEWS:

apparently DMC3 SE is coming to the UK in September, whether it'll have extra stuff is unsure, but it'd be cool if it did (That would be suffucient penance for us PAL gamers) So if you have patience, it'll come, though this is just a rumour (albeit a fairly reliable one)

slayer

Dark Slayer
I can't wait to I've already reseved a copy.:D

Is it true that virgil fires the knives from DMC1:unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom