• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dissidia duodecim full character set :)

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
I have an pictures of Cosmos and Chaos warriors full roster CG :)

Here is Chaos side :

wwwdotuporg1318085l.jpg
On this is showed that Tidus and Terra, also Cloud are on Chaos side.

Cosmos side :

i3i82a.jpg

lorddemolatron

Premium
I don't know If that characters are showed as flashbacks. When I played alpha version they been playable but in beta I seen them as memories of certain characters.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Here is that what FF wika says about Gilgamesh and Prishe but that is misleading from my gameplay :

180px-Gilgamesh.png

Gilgamesh is set to appear as a playable character in Dissidia 012. In the trailer shown at the 1st Production Department Premiere, Bartz is seen wandering through the Interdimensional Rift when a dark portal opens in the air behind him. A voice calls out to him, saying "It's been a while, Bartz." The trailer ends just as Bartz turns to see who it is, before the figure speaking is shown. The artwork on the right has been found within the data of the Prologus demo, confirming Gilgamesh's inclusion. He is described as a Scramble Fighter, where he picks a weapon of unpredictable power while using Blue Magic abilities. His EX Mode, based on his multi-armed form, accesses all of his weapons and allows him to execute his EX Burst, The Strongest Blade. Some of Gilgamesh's moves will include Electric Shock, Death Claw, Jump, Hurricane, and Rocket Punch.

I played him briefly but this character always freezes my PSP after second chapter of his story and this maded me to report error to producer.

Prishe ( really annoying decision SE, i hate you for that )

100px-Prishe.png

Prishe is set to appear as a playable character in Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy. Her combat style is Combo Maker, described as freely combining moves and chaining them into special attacks. She attacks using a combination of White Magic and Monk Weapon Skills, such as Howling Fist and Backhand Blow for Bravery Attacks, and her two trademark moves from Final Fantasy XI, Auroral Uppercut and Nullifying Dropkick, as HP Attacks. Her EX Mode, Two-hour Ability, gives her both Regen and the ability "Hundred Fists," the two-hour ability for Monks in Final Fantasy XI. Her EX Burst is Shining Five.
At some point in the story, she approaches a helmet-less Warrior of Light at the Empyreal Paradox and begins to speak with him. She is also later seen with Shantotto at Order's Sanctuary, appearing to be annoyed by her.

She is an character what errors in alpha ****ed me of. Really. I always have corrupted load screen when I chosen her and crashes in game at random battle.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Am I the only one who can't see the image for Chaos' legion?

BTW, from what I've seen, the Manikins appear in cutscenes. Do they do anything important or speak?

aka958

Don't trust people
GamblingGambitCloud;299538 said:
i like the lineup....but i woulda put vivi in instead of prishe

Vivi is from IX. Prishe is from XI. IX had two representatives, XI had one. They evened out both XI and XII who only had 1 representative in the first. It needed to be evened out.

Storm Silves;299539 said:
Am I the only one who can't see the image for Chaos' legion?

No, TC accidentally put a link to the site with the image and not the actual image.

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Wait, I just realized something. If this is a prequel, and Gilgamesh is in it... Does that mean he dies too?

Doomed by the plot, that's lovely...

aka958

Don't trust people
Storm Silves;300742 said:
Wait, I just realized something. If this is a prequel, and Gilgamesh is in it... Does that mean he dies too?

Doomed by the plot, that's lovely...

It's said he's only mentioned as a memory in this game. Who knows, maybe he just travels away in the rift or something?

DreadnoughtDT

God of Hyperdeath
Premium
Supporter 2014
Perhaps. I don't care if he's just a memory or not, though. He'll still be awesome to play as.

I was told the villains have their own story this time around, too.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Well Gilgamesh was playable on alpha version of game, what i have but he have terrible bugs what rendered partial unplayable him

GamblingGambitCloud

LoD Come Back!!!
aka958;299554 said:
Vivi is from IX. Prishe is from XI. IX had two representatives, XI had one. They evened out both XI and XII who only had 1 representative in the first. It needed to be evened out.

see but it doesn't matter if they even it or not that way since VII now has 3 characters instead of 2....also, my friend and I have been talking a lot and apparently SE will do DLC outfits for each character...if this is true...i REALLY really hope that they do Yuna's X-2 outfit

aka958

Don't trust people
GamblingGambitCloud;301363 said:
see but it doesn't matter if they even it or not that way since VII now has 3 characters instead of 2....also, my friend and I have been talking a lot and apparently SE will do DLC outfits for each character...if this is true...i REALLY really hope that they do Yuna's X-2 outfit

VII have 3 characters and one bonus assist character.

Look at this:

I: WoL and Garland.
II: Firion and Emperor
III: OK and CoD
IV: Cecil and Golbez
V: Bartz, Exdeath and Gilgamesh
VI: Terra and Kefka
VII: Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa
VIII: Squall, Ultimecia and Laguna
IX: Zidane and Kuja
X: Tidus, Jecht and Yuna
XI: Shantotto and Prishe
XII: Gabranth and Vaan
XIII: Lightning

See?

Now, look at it all combined with number of stages:

I: WoL and Garland. (Chaos Shrine)
II: Firion and Emperor (Pandemonium and Pandemonium top floor)
III: OK and CoD (World of Darkness and Base of the Crystal Tower)
IV: Cecil, Golbez and Kain (Lunar Surface)
V: Bartz, Exdeath and Gilgamesh (The Rift)
VI: Terra and Kefka (Kefka's Tower and Phantom Train)
VII: Cloud, Sephiroth and Tifa (Planet's Core)
VIII: Squall, Ultimecia and Laguna (Ultimecia's Castle)
IX: Zidane and Kuja (Crystal World and Prima Vista)
X: Tidus, Jecht and Yuna (Dream World)
XI: Shantotto and Prishe (Empyreal Paradox)
XII: Gabranth and Vaan (Battleship Bahamut)
XIII: Lightning (Orphan's Cradle)

Look, look closely. You see that every FF with only two characters has a new stage. XI and XII got evened and XIII is uneven since they added both a character and a stage for it and it still was uneven.

The first FF got it uneven, but Desperado Chaos could count for it and also, the whole story world map is based on the first FF's world map.

Now, DLC:

Aerith (assist only)

DLC costumes for:
Squall
Tifa
Cloud
Lightning

VII get lots of praise and it's well known, that's why SE is milking it with DLC. They will probably add more assist characters and costumes later on. Like, if you'll buy FFIV: Complete Collection you'll possibly get a new costume.

lorddemolatron

Premium
Well im gottenintro beta and finded updated stages of Order Sanctuary. Whey are more upgraded and also more to destroy in battle. My Gilgamesh is pawning on stage any other character :)

Top Bottom