• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Display question...

blisteringlogic

I'm now on mission 9... and on the health/exceed/devil power display, I've got a question. The devil power indicator looks like a sword with 'saw teeth' with a blue light above each 'tooth' On mine when I gain devil power, the 'teeth light up, but two of them don't- like the 4th and 6th of the 8 or 9 that I have in total. Can someone please tell me why this is? I didn't see anything in the manual or Gamefaqs to explain this.

Thanks in advance!

Koemi

half-breed
I think I know what you're talking about but mind if you can post a pic?

- there are session of DT gauge that's not "blue". there's a one after the first 3 bars. that's an indication of when you can DT: only if you have more than 3 bars. I think Capcom make it so you can easily see if you can DT when you're busy with beating enemies on the screen. that last "tooth" is just a decoration that's not part of the DT gauge.

PS happened to got a pic of the DT gauge. pls circle the parts that's problematic to you and repost it so we know exactly what parts you're referring to.

Top Bottom