• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Digimon All-Star Rumble

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
The upcoming Digimon is TV series not OVA & it's a prequel to Digimon Adventure 02.
Its not a prequel to 02 taichi is 17 years old(as said in the trailer) and he was like 11-14 in 02 so if its a whole new season its definitely either a retcon or a sequel.

I'm crossing my fingers for a recton because the 02's ending was bone crushingly awful,worse than DBGT's ending.

Super90sgamer

Today Namco Bandai release new Digimon All-Star Rumble game trailer that will release in November 11, 2014 on PS3 & Xbox 360. The game is developed by Prope And including with 12 digimon creatures and their different transformations. The game is a spiritual successor to Digimon Rumble Arena series.

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
Today Namco Bandai release new Digimon All-Star Rumble game trailer that will release in November 11, 2014 on PS3 & Xbox 360. The game is developed by Prope And including with 12 digimon creatures and their different transformations. The game is a spiritual successor to Digimon Rumble Arena series.
Wait... Gomamon evolves into Plesiomon!? i'm confused the Digimon adventure PSP game had gomamon evolve to vikemon

LOL and its funny how Metalgarurumon still has the same dubbing error of "Metal wolf claw" its supposed to be "Freeze breath".

Top Bottom