• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did you ever get THIS scared?

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Playing Resident Evil?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCTKIqfmiWo

XD

I admit, the first time I played the Original back in 1997 or something I nearly threw my controller at the TV when the first dog busted in through the window. But this guy probably shouldn't play anymore. Especially if you're going to 'hover' Leon through the entire game to avoid making a noise, man.

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
lol I remember seeing this years ago, so funny still. But Yeah I vaguely remember playing the original when I was young and me and my mate cowering on the sofa because we didn't know what was coming. Seems silly now.
(also japanese people say b*llocks? REVELATION!)

V

Oldschool DMC fan
I never saw a translated/subbed version... most of it seems to 'fit' what he's saying, but I know he's saying some words in there that aren't translated and basically mean "b*stard". So I'm not sure how accurate this is. Still, it brightened my morning!

P.S. I hate that room too, but it's not difficult. Well, not unless you have no ammo and hang around behind the table too long.

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
When I played the first years ago, I was using a cheat device for infinite health (I know, I know) but a Hunter managed to kill me in one hit (it's pouncing off the ground attack) and that petrified me, I was too afraid to walk round my house, cause I thought, "it killed him, and he had infinite health, I don't, I'm f***ed if one comes here!" but I would have been about 8 so meh.

When I was 13 though I was playing through 2 with a mate and another 13 YO from down the road, when we got to the Licker scene in the police station our "guest" stood up screaming, ran down my stairs out the front door, running and screaming the whole way home...me and my friend just watched out the window p**sing our selves, ah those were good times :p

SpawnShooter

This partys getting crazy
Nah, nah now Storm, imma let you finish, but Nemesis is one of the greatest villains of all time... ALL TIME!

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
*cough* If you're on the REN forum, my nickname is the RE Chickens**t.

I was playing RE5 the other night and listening to tenpole tudor. Somehow it seemed less scary... until Tilly cam out of her hiding place and meowed... i was left a jibbering wreck.
SERIOUSLY!

V

Oldschool DMC fan
Nemesis shocked and annoyed me. He/she/it opens doors and busts in on me? Wtf? Privacy, man. You have none!

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I love horror games but I can’t play them ‘cos I’m a wimp. I’ve had Project Zero 2 and Haunting Ground for the last 5 years and I still haven’t finished them! I keep re-starting my game since I’ve forgotten the story by the point I’m brave enough to go back and play them and then chicken out again. I work myself up too much, i creep around jump at every noise and when a ghost finally pops out, it’s a major let down and I wonder why I was so scared in the first place. Then the cycle starts again T_T

aka958

Don't trust people
RE4 gave me creeps. Never really scared me though. .-.
I bought RE5 looking for the same thing, but I got disappointment. Thing was an action game more. <.<

I haven't played any of the older ones, just 4 and 5 so I can't comment on those.

Top Bottom