• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did Sparda ever spend time with his sons?

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
I'm bored so here is a question. Did Sparda ever spend time with Dante and Vergil? Dante's lines seem to imply he didn't know his pops at all. Did Eva raise the boys alone? Did Sparda pay his child support? Lol
You tell me folks. :)

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
apparently Sparda died/disappeared when the boys were babies, anything they knew about him would've come from either their mother (until her death), books or hearsay

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup, Dante's speech in DMC1, after Griffon dies starts with "My mother used to tell me that my father was a man who fought for the weak..etc." so yeah, if Sparda did spend some time with the kids, it wasn't until they were old enough to actually have a recollection of him.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
Yup, Dante's speech in DMC1, after Griffon dies starts with "My mother used to tell me that my father was a man who fought for the weak..etc." so yeah, if Sparda did spend some time with the kids, it wasn't until they were old enough to actually have a recollection of him.
But doesn't your sentence say that Eva told stories about Sparda, so if she did that how could the boys know Sparda personally? Or did I read your post wrong?

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
-_- nope demons don't know what is "Child support" they only like to give them swords to play when they're kids i wonder how sparda&eva would've made out lololol you know what i literally cringed when nevan said "Your father was a handsome demon"

Top Bottom