• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did Nero figure it out?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
The game never mentioned about the voice Nero heard in his head after his arm changed. Didn’t Nero know it was Vergil was the voice?

Vergil used him to get all his power back from the very beginning.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Vergil used him to get all his power back from the very beginning.
Not even sure that's true. Why do you say that? I know Vergil spoke to him in the novel adaptation of DMC4 but I don't know of any concrete evidence that says that he was there the whole time, gathering power.

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Not even sure that's true. Why do you say that? I know Vergil spoke to him in the novel adaptation of DMC4 but I don't know of any concrete evidence that says that he was there the whole time, gathering power.

Just something occurring to me after Dante saved him in his last battle as Nelo Angelo. Maybe a piece of Vergil changed Nero’s arm.

Eventually, a damaged Vergil survives and re-enters the human world to reclaim his lost sword.

Vergil95

Might controls everything, and without strength, y
Nero heard vergil voice in his head but it was probably an allucination made by Yamato , it wasn't vergil himself but I think it was his sword that talked to Nero

I think that Yamato is anxtention of vergil himself like the sword dante is for Dante

since vergil doesn't even know about his son and does realize of the fact that he had Yamato only a few years after I doubt even vergil himself know about that

Also I don't think That the devil bringer is a piece of vergil soul but it's a demonic part of Nero... Nero seems to transform when he proves a strong emotion, when that day kyrie was attacked he needed more power but wasn't able to completely unlock his devil trigger so he unlocked only a part of it the devil bringer... When vergil and Dante were in danger in dmc 5 he was finally able to fully achieve is devil trigger

I hope the developer pointed this out in later game since they didn't explain that part, and didn't explain how Yamato was even broken

Top Bottom