• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did any of you know you can glide in DMC3?

berto

I Saw the Devil
So, I just got Nevan and had some cash to buy moves. I get air raid and something else. Well, since I haven't played the game in a while I decided to practice for a bit before that secret mission with the flying.
R1+X in DT to activate, right? Except he only stays in the air as long as I hold the buttons so what gives? It takes me a few to realize I have the wrong weapon equipped. So you can glide with Rebellion in DT. I don't know if you most have Nevan as the other weapon or if you have to buy air raid, whatever. What I want to know is did any of you know that this was a thing? And if so, why didn't any of you tossers tell me? You have any idea how long this games been out and I didn't know that!?
And if you didn't know then:
I discovered it! That's right. Over here. Me. All the credit goes to yours truly. Please post your questions and adoration this way. Thank you.

Last edited:

Demi-fiend

Metempsychosis
Supporter 2014
I didn't tell anyone about this for years because I thought everyone already knew about it.

Top Bottom