• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Diablo III: Reaper of Souls

RisenProphet

Savior of the Unknown
With the new expansion for the Diablo series on the horizon I think we should go over the ideas that the developers have brought to our attention.

With the patch, that is said to release just before the expansion, come the new loot system. Loot 2.0 is not only supposed to make finding those legendaries easier but also more likely to be your class specific. As well as the introduction of Loot Runs, which are randomly generated 10-20 minute dungeons ment to keep people from just useing the Auction House insead of actually playing to find items.

There are also going to be two new forms of crafting Transmogrification and Enchanting. Transmogrification is a process in wich you are able to re-skin your favorite weapons and armor to look like an other you have had in your inventory. Enchanting on the other hand is going to be used to re-roll one item stat.

Now we get to the fun part, the new class. The Crusader is a tank wielding his shield and flail and running on Holy Wrath, the designers wanted home to be able to deal damage up close and personal as well as longe range. "War machine made human; a modern tank made in the form of medieval warrior" - Kevin Martens, lead designer of Diablo 3

Now I myself am quite excited for all of this to come out, but what are your opinions on this? Any other rumors or things that I missed?

Top Bottom