• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dexter Series Finale

Chancey289

Fake Geek Girl.
It was a bit of an oddball.

I'll give my thoughts and also try not to spoil in consideration for anyone who may want to see it still.

It was the best episode of the season actually when you look at it. Then again this wasn't a very strong season so it makes me wonder why this much effort and polish wasn't put in to the rest of the season. There are some things that I can agree with and think is the logical conclusion but it could have undeniably did it better. My main gripe is what happens to Harrison.

It had some tense scenes with also some nice emotional impact but also some "what the f#ck are you doing?" moments and a "meh" ending.

I think all us Dexter fans universally agree this show started to go down hill after the Trinity season which was f#cking amazing and kinda peaked with that series. This show use to be effing amazing and I adored it. Then I could only keep watching with meh reactions. Not like season 4 where I was freaking rewinding that ending on my DVR to watch it again just to process what happened there.

All in all while thee series undeniably got kinda sloppy after season 4 I was glad I still got to take a journey with my favorite serial killer. You will be missed anyway Dexter.

Wait a minute, least we still have these Dexter fans.
200px-Dextersfinalcut.jpg

Top Bottom