• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devils never cry? But I wanna...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
As you may recall, i asked about defeating Sanctus.
Well, this evening i went back to DMC4. I wasn't stuck on hard... i was stuck on Devil Hunter!

I played missions as Dante, and i found fighting with Dante really easy. (I did it as a warm up really.)
But, when it came to fighting as Nero... well it was beyond pathetic. And i also found out that i was only on mission 19 on Devil Hunter mode.
I'm rubbish at fighting Faust's (the things with red claws).
I can't seem to get past the toad. No matter how fast i try to get Nero to move, the ugly toad thing still manages to eat me! (Yep! all mission 19)
I've tried building up my red orbs to buy supplies, but, i always end up using everything before i get to the toad!

I'm past despair! I haven't played on DMC4 in months, mission 19 in DMC4 really has done my head in!

Can anyone help... give me tips on how to beat Fausts (as Nero). Also any tips that helped you to get through mission 19. DMC4 will be a game i will never complete if i don't do something!

Thanks

Darth Angelo

Tuck-yet-chi-say-denie trieve trick-dis-nie
To avoid fighting the Faust's completely use the ol' dice trick. Count how many you need to a yellow and once you see it appear on the top of the dice count to six and Buster. Works everytime.

As for fighting them, I tend to try and keep them from attacking too much with the odd buster which will knock them back a bit and stop him from getting any funny ideas. But apart from that just keep snatching them and charge shooting them to get their cloaks away and then let rip. If you can afford to spare any DT giving him a showdown (if you have it purchased) while keeping him in his place with phantom swords should take care of him in one.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
darth_angelo45;187201 said:
To avoid fighting the Faust's completely use the ol' dice trick. Count how many you need to a yellow and once you see it appear on the top of the dice count to six and Buster. Works everytime.

As for fighting them, I tend to try and keep them from attacking too much with the odd buster which will knock them back a bit and stop him from getting any funny ideas. But apart from that just keep snatching them and charge shooting them to get their cloaks away and then let rip. If you can afford to spare any DT giving him a showdown (if you have it purchased) while keeping him in his place with phantom swords should take care of him in one.

Phew! Thanks so much!
I've just gotta beat Sanctus (Mission 20) now...

Top Bottom