• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devils Like Music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Railazel

Yeah, this is just a general music thread for DMC. Who do you think has the best soundtrack? Have you heard any remixes? What songs do you think would fit in which scene? Any comments on the music itself? Just general stuff.

Personally, I find that DMC 3 had the best soundtrack and I recently heard a remix of Devils Never Cry. Its very good.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I love the DMC3 soundtrack (it was the first thing i ever bought from ebay. It wasn't cheap either.)

Meg

i like the music in the first game. It fit the atmosphere perfectly.

Dante Redgrave

Son of Sparda
DMC4 has a very well done Sountrack, being it cost me 50 bucks to be one of the first people in the states to have it when it got released(if not period, I pre-ordered. ^^). Three discs, and every piece of music from the game...ah, glorious. Helps for making spoof videos too. ~evil grin~

Zato-OW

King
Sparda™;194562 said:
This is at the Devil May Cry OST, I think.

Having all the OSTs, Devil May Cry 3 beats them all hands down.

Ya, imo DMC3 and DMC2 are the best hands down. They all were very good though. Making great OST's is one thing capcom is best at.

Sparda™

Zato-OW;194565 said:
Ya, imo DMC3 and DMC2 are the best hands down. They all were very good though. Making great OST's is one thing capcom is best at.

Yeah, surprisingly DMC2 had a very awesome soundtrack.

I have to agree about Capcom making great soundtracks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom