• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManOfMayhem

Nelo angelo has more strength and can teleport. He also has much more moves and is evasive. I think Nelo Angelo would be able to beat Ascalon Dante.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Could someone PLEASE enlighten me as to what Ascalon/Aschalon Dante is?! The closest link is Alastor, but I believe if you meant Alastor, you'd have said Alastor, so someone for the love of god, explain before it irritates the living hell out of me.

Maybe then I can give an actual answer.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Ah right, then fair enough, sorry, that's just been irritating me for quite a while, now I can give a decent answer.

Simply enough, Nelo Angelo is stronger, can teleport and has a lot more going for him, but Alastor can also fly and rain down lightning upon Nelo, something that he can do very little about other than fire inaccurate fireballs back at him.

In short, just due to the fact that Alastor can throw down lightning and fly much faster than Nelo can move, plus Nelo can barely counter attack that, I believe Alastor easily has the upper hand.

Devil Man

Thats what I meant. I am sorry and thanks for the answer you really think that Alastor Dante has the upper hand? Woah I never knew that he was that strong

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
Yep, Alastor always had the upper hand of that oh so brilliant Air Raid move which let him throw down unending amounts of lightning upon his enemy which, quite frankly, no enemy could really counter.

Say if you were playing Super Dante and were always using Alastor, you'd be immune to pretty much everything the second you hit the skies and used Air Raid, just because very few enemies actually have decent attacks that can counter the lightning strikes.

The only time Nelo could really counter was in the third fight with him, when he was able to use summoned swords, even then, it was easy enough to just stay in the air and take him down with lightning strikes from the sky and not have to worry about too much damage, it's the only instance in which I reckon Vergil would lose, as his Nelo Angelo form, there's no way he could touch Alastor.

Angelo Credo

Kept you waiting, huh?
I mean the only attack that Nelo could use to damage him are those fireball things and his summoned swords in the third fight, even then, with Alastor using Vortext along with Air Raid, those are easy enough to dodge with very little effort.

Nelo would have a very hard time hurting Alastor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom