• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toreador

Hunter of Darkness
I wonder how long its gonna take them to bust out the almighty devil form for Dante, so far we have seen him use a few gunslinger and trickster abilities (though we have yet to see the body surfing:p ) I wonder what it will take to make him go demonic!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
As the plot goes right now it seems like a one episode-plot. I really though they would go after what was mentioned in the 1st episode that the 4 greatest demons battle each other but looks like it's not going to work..

Blood Knight

Demon Warrior
Tony_Redgrave;44044 said:
As the plot goes right now it seems like a one episode-plot. I really though they would go after what was mentioned in the 1st episode that the 4 greatest demons battle each other but looks like it's not going to work..

don't be so sure. that may come in to play later on, so we just have to keep watching

Arwen

Lost Soul
I would say the last episodes they will use his demon half to it's full potential. Makes more sense then doing it from the beginning. Just my thoughts.

Dante413

Devils Never Cry!
Idk i think that if they make the series go ferther they might introduce the devil trigger of dante sometime soon. No they are not going to put vergil in it no matter what u say because Vergil if u did the 100 kill thing at the end of the game with the credits Vergil went to go see if he can defeat the prince of darkness and dante went with his usual ways. Deamon hunting!! I still think that they could done have more with the series due to the fact that dante, lady and trish were all together now and maybe possibly staying together it would have made a great series all together. The first time that i watched it and watched it all the way through I was amazed on how that dante went into the character in the series taking a video game character and putting an actual story line right after the DMC games. Im getting way offtrack here. Devil trigger yeah i think that they should have just shown us the Devil trigger way sooner then later. Thats just my opion of corse. o_O o_O :lol: :lol: ^_^ its been fun!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom