• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may Party!

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
Welp this is my fanfic of all the Dante's together. Enjoy^_^

The day was an early time of at least 10:34 a.m. as we go to a spacious building within a city. The building had the logo “Devil May Cry” on it in neon red with a silhouette of a woman holding two guns. Inside we find that it had a pool table, a drum set, and many other things of human pleasures. In the back of the office was a desk with a small picture on it, and a few empty beer bottles. Sitting in that desk was a man in his late twenties with snow white short hair and light blue eyes. He was dressed in a long sleeved muscle shirt, over a vest, a belt, long pants with a strap on his thigh, long boots, and gloves. Over his clothes he wore a pure red trench coat as well.
The man was Dante, the son of Sparda, and the well-known devil hunter. Though he had been bored with nothing to do at all, and hasn’t received one call from anyone about killing demons or even any wrong numbers, “Jeez. No one’s called, there hasn’t been any action lately; damnit. What to do?” He thought about it as he tried to think of something fun he could do for once. But he wanted something different, something that blows the top off of his normal fun, which was going to strip clubs, or just stay home and get drunk. “Hmm…Oh! I know! I could give them a call. Maybe they’ll have some interesting things going on. Better than just being alone in this dump.”
Dante then stood up and reached for his phone. He dialed the numbers and waited for someone to pick up on the other line. Luckily someone did, just the person he wanted to talk to. “Hey, it’s me…Yeah, me. Who else?...I was thinkin about getting the others to hang out here, have a little get together, Y’know…yeah, exactly…What do you mean you don’t know if you’ll make it! What do you possibly do in your free time?-!...Yeah, yeah okay. I’ll see you when you get here…Later.” Dante hung up the phone as he made calls to more people that he knew specially. After the last call, Dante sighed at the exhaustion of convincing all of them to come to his office for a little party. “Like pulling teeth. Who knew I was so difficult.”
Dante went out to grab some items from the store and foods from the grocery as well. Dante wasn’t exactly rich, but he relied on Trish to help her out on that part from his past times of borrowing money from her, which only put him in larger debt then before. Dante returned to his office and put the stuff away until the guys arrive there, getting sodas, beers, chips, and of course strawberry sundae mix and strawberries as well. “Now all I gotta do is wait. ‘Sure it won’t be that long.”
3 hours later
Dante was now asleep, waiting for his very late guest to arrive. But he suddenly awakened when he heard his door being banged on. “About time.” He grunted as he jumped out of his desk to the door. He opened it and what was in front of him was instead a jukebox.
“Yo, mind getting the hell out of the way?” Said a voice behind the jukebox.
“Yeah, yeah got it.” Dante said as he moved to the side. As the jukebox was finally put into the office, he saw the two people who carried it; they were twin men no older then eighteen or nineteen.
The oldest one had snow white short hair brushed back and light blue eyes. He wore a vest, over a blue three tailed coat with a snake pattern on the chest area, and orange interior. He also wore long pants, knee length boots, and fingerless gloves. He looked cool but the “non-smiling” type.
The youngest one also had snow white short hair and light blue eyes, but his hair was simply brushed down. He wore no shirt, baggy long pants, combat boots, fingerless gloves, and wore a pure red, two tailed trench coat with the right sleeve ripped off to the elbow. Unlike the elder twin, he seemed quite arrogant and full of himself.
It was Vergil 3 (DMC3); the more nodal son of Sparda, and Dante 3 (DMC3); the second son of Sparda, and the rookie devil hunter. He was Dante 1’s (DMC1) past self along with his past’s brother.
“Nice to see you two again.” Dante 1 said, “Way to bring the jukebox.”
“Yeah, well we would’ve been here sooner, if Vergil here didn’t take so long with dealing with Beowolf after he escaped from his devil arm state.” Dante 3 said, looking to his brother.
“Oh come off it, Dante.” Vergil 3 argued, “If it wasn’t for your ill consideration for other demon’s feelings, this wouldn’t have happened.”
“Oh so it’s my fault? Real mature Vergil, blaming me for something you did.” Dante 3 snidely remarked.
“Don’t make me choke you.” Vergil threateningly said.
“Okay, okay! Break it up you two.” Dante 1 said, putting an arm between the two, “Now listen up. You two have been at each other’s throats all the time in your game, but this is mine, and you guys need to chill out for once and worry about dicing each other’s heads off later, got it?”
“Fine.” Dante 3 and Vergil 3 sighed, “I hate it when I tell me what to do.”
Dante 1 smirked at that comment. He always did remember himself being a hot head. The door had a knock to it again, and Dante 1 went to it again to open it. In front of him this time, was a large tower of boxes filled with pizza. “Special delivery!” Said a familiar voice.
“God, will you stop being such a dork for one day?” Said another voice behind that one. The two walked in and set the pizzas down, making sure Dante 3 doesn’t go crazy on them. The pizza bringers were two men that seemed identical.
The youngest was no older then nineteen with snow white short hair, and light blue eyes as Dante 3 Vergil 3 and Dante 1. He wore a red sleeveless hoodie over a dark purple two tailed coat with red interior, long pants, long boots, and his sleeves rolled up with a wrist band on his left wrist. However, his right arm was demonic looking and glowing a bit as well. He seemed like the hot headed kid wanting to prove himself.
The second man was in his early 30s also with snow white short hair and light blue eyes, but he also had a bit of five o’ clock shadow. He was dressed in a buckled vest, leggings, long chaps, boots, fingerless gloves, and was donned in a stylish slightly paler red two tailed coat with the sleeves rolled up. He seemed the oldest of the party and a bit of a cocky guy.
The youngest was Nero (DMC4); the ex-member of the order of the swords, and descendant of Sparda. Older man was Dante 4(DMC4); the infamous devil hunter and Dante 1’s soon to be future. “Good to know we’re not late for the party.”
“Naw. You’re early.” Dante 1 said sarcastically.
“Heh, well I would’ve got here sooner.” Dante 4 said, “But the ol ‘ kid over there who’s arguing with stripper boy me , just had to say his goodbyes to his girlfriend back in Fortuna.”
“What did I say about calling me kid?-!” Nero yelled. Vergil 3 only stared at Nero with a look mixed with curiosity and…worries, “No…he couldn’t be…could he?”
Nero noticed this stare he was getting and asked, “What is it?”
“O-Oh, Nothing.” Vergil 3 immediately said which caught Nero’s curiosity unintentionally. The door once again knocked as Dante 1 answered the door again as the music was starting. (Courtesy of Dante 3 kicking the jukebox.) Dante 1 answered it, to find nothing in front of the tall man that was knocking, but did notice the crate full of beers in his hands. “Am I late?” said the male with a cool toned voice.
“Naw. You’re just in time.” Dante 1 said to the gentleman as he walked in.
The man was in his 40s with snow white short hair and light blue eyes. He wore a dark vest with the collars out, over a darker red two tailed coat, long pants with belts on his thighs, long boots, and work gloves. He seemed to have a serious expression on his face but was still able to smile.
This was Dante 2 (DMC2) Dante 1’s far future, and the legendary devil hunter.
“Hey look!” Dante 4 said, “its Mr. Old n’ boring me!”
“ Wait to make it here. “ Dante 3 jested, “Gonna tell some stale jokes today?”
“Keep talking, you two.” Dante 2 (DMC2) said, “But remember who’s the oldest and therefore strongest.”
“Wow. So that’s my idiot brother when he gets older?” Vergil 3 commented, “That’s quite a shock.”
“The hell’s that suppose to mean?” Dante 3 argued, “You shouldn’t be talking! I bet you’re some depressed freak in his time, right?”
“Nope. He’s dead.” Dante 2 said without much difficulty. Dante 3 and Vergil 3 couldn’t even respond, all they could do was stand there with their mouths half open in shock.
“Don’t worry. He came back though.” Dante 2 sort of lied. This was a small reassurance for both, but Dante 3 hid it quickly from Vergil 3.
The door once again knocked and Dante 1 walked to it to answer it once again. He opened it to see a young male holding a large crate of speakers, and another crate of Cd’s.
This male was no older than twenty with black cropped short hair and dull light blue eyes. He wore a tank top, jeans, combat boots, fingerless gloves, a red necklace, and a black and red hooded leather parka coat with two tails. He smiled arrogantly as he said, “Well now, I’m not late aren’t I?”
“Nope. You’re just in time.” Dante 1 said as Dante 5 (DmC) walked in and put the stuff on the table with the other foods.
“Hey, new guy!” Dante 4 said rubbing Dante 5’s head, “Looking good there. Finally quit the smoking thing, I see.”
“**** wasn’t easy, believe me.” Dante 5 said with a happy tone, getting Dante 4’s hand off his head, “I had to go through hell just to stop…literally.”
“So you’re the one I’ve heard about.” Nero said extending his hand, “I’m Nero. Glad to see a normal one of you for once.”
“You’d be surprised.” Dante 5 said, shaking Nero’s hand. Dante 2 walked to Dante 5 and simply smiled as he said, “Nice to see you’re doing well. A kid like you must not have much days of relaxation.”
“Naw, it’s cool.” Dante 5 said, “I’m with some order now so maybe they’ll help me out- -“Dante 5’s words were cut off as he felt something flying at him from behind. Dante 5 turned and had his fist clenched and finally, punched at what was coming his way. It turned out to be Dante 3’s fist as the two made contact and a strong shockwave occurred as contact was made! It was silent besides the music in the background and the others setting up the stereo systems.
“Hey there, punk boy.” Dante 3 said with an arrogant smile.
“Hey yourself, man bra.” Dante 5 also said with an arrogant smile. The two backed off, to which Vergil 3 took the chance to introduce himself; “Nice to meet you. As you probably don’t know, I am Vergil of this one’s game.” Vergil 3 said referring to Dante 3. “Tell me; what is my condition in your installment?”
“Uh…well…”
“Okay then, guys!” Dante 1 cheered, interrupting Vergil 3 from asking his question (to his annoyance) “Let’s get this crazy party started! And to make sure we weren’t alone…Come on in, babes!”
From behind the other room’s door walked out about five or ten sexy, models in nothing but swimsuits, lingerie, or very short maid outfits.
“Oh hell yeah!-!” all the Dante’s cheered gleefully! The music started and blasted throughout the entire office with flashing lights streaming. The strippers were dancing with each of the red coated males while all were enjoying themselves.
“Seriously?” Nero sighed. If he wasn’t already tied down, he’d be cheering too.
“Well this escalated rather quickly.” Vergil 3 sighed, “And he calls himself a son of Sparda.”
“Hey there sexy.” One of the lingerie girls said to Vergil while getting close, almost grinding on him, “Wanna go somewhere private?”
“Later boy.” Vergil remarked as he went with the sexy girl to another room.
“You could have at least thought about it!” Nero yelled.
“Aw come on, dude!” Dante 3 said, grabbing Nero’s arm, “It’s a party for God sake, so party!”
“W-Wait a second!” Nero objected but was already pulled into the stripper paradise that the Dante’s were enjoying already. The day was getting crazy as Dante 4 challenged Dante 2 to a drink off, Dante 3 challenged Dante 5 to a guitar off, and Dante 1 was busy flirting with the few stripper girls. Music was bumping as pretty much everyone got lap dances. Dante 3 was the first to get one as the black lingerie colored blond grinded on him sensually. Dante 2 simply sat in a chair as one of the ones dressed in a tight small maid outfit was swinging on a stripper pole, making sure to really know her way around a long rod. Dante 4 danced with his short skirted partner as they did a very sensual version of the tango. Dante 5 5as dancing with a stripper as she stripped her clothes. Meanwhile Vergil 3 was having his own action in the back room, and Nero was trying not to cheat on his girlfriend, but unfortunately he was failing that.
Suddenly a ringing was heard on Dante’s desk. The ringing could be heard by Dante 2 as he stopped his stripper from dancing on him and went to the phone. He answered with a loud voice, “Devil May Cry!...Uh huh!...Okay then! And the password?-!...Okay then! We’ll be there soon! Bye!” Dante 2 hung up the phone and went to the jukebox. He pressed the off button and the song turned completely off, stopping the great party going on. All light blue eyes were on Dante 2, most with anger.
“Hey man, what’s the deal?-!” Dante 3 yelled.
“We gotta call. And it looks like it’s a **** ton of them.” Dante 2 said with a cool smile, “What should we do?”
Every Dante in the office smiled arrogantly as they all replied, “Heh, you need to ask!”
Suddenly, every Dante got strapped with their respective weapons of their custom handguns; Ebony and Ivory and their trusty swords on each of their backs. All of them were ready to kill some demon ass!
“Alright! Time to go to work guys!” Dante 1 asked putting his sword, Alastor on his back.
“Showtime.” Dante 2 said coolly holding his guns.
“Let’s start the party!” Dante 3 exclaimed confidently spinning his guns.
“Bring it on!” Dante 4 smiled holding his guns at the ready.
“Come on!” Dante 5 said with a malice smile and guns at the ready as well.
“Okay then!” Dante 1 smirked as he finally kicked the doors of his office down and yelled, “Come on boys, LET’S ROCK!-!”

Top Bottom