• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry x Bayonetta crossover?

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
Will there be a crossover between DMC & Bayonetta someday? I can imagine Dante & Bayonetta teaming up.

Plus Vergil (if he's ever coming back) & Jeanne teaming up as well.

Maybe even Nero & (possibly) a Lumen Sage.

Reign

Will there be a crossover between DMC & Bayonetta someday? I can imagine Dante & Bayonetta teaming up.

Plus Vergil (if he's ever coming back) & Jeanne teaming up as well.

Maybe even Nero & (possibly) a Lumen Sage.

Will that help saturate your appetite?

berto

I Saw the Devil
Why do cross overs always have to start with a combat sequence of the crossing characters because they don't get along at first with the gringos? It's nothing but.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
It could be fun to see.

I'm not sure it would happen because of bussiness reasons ( resources, platinum may not be a huge seller to capcom, platinum is made of disgruntled ex capcom employees).

But on the flip side, the crossover would benefit both franchises so from a bussiness standpoint it makes sense.

Back when DmC was first announced, people wanted Team Ninja to do a DMC game. That felt unlikely because Team Ninja would be helping out a rival more than themselves. So a crossover felt more likely.

Last edited:

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
If it was noncanon then i wouldnt mind a far out premise like Bayonetta taught Dante/Vergil after their mom died.

Top Bottom