• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry UK Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Lost Soul
According to sources DMC 4 will be released on the 30th of March. It could change but that is the date advertised.

Arwen

Lost Soul
There has been a change of plan. Now DMC 4 will be launched July 30th. I hate it when they change launch dates. You'll be glad to know that the PS3 will come out 23rd of March.

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
yeah its not a release game so they won't be releasing it in march. i should know about the release date of the ps3 because my friend's obsessed with it!!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Yay and Damn. I really want to play DMC4, but I cannot afford a damn PS3. Rip-off price lol :lol:

Arwen

Lost Soul
I'm waiting a few months after launching as I assume most places will run out of PS3's before they can complete peoples orders. The price from Amazon is stating that the PS3 will cost £425 which will be a lot better then the £625. It's just what Amazon is perdicting it will cost, though it might change. Also the PS3 20GB will be out later this year.

Mobfigurz

I got my PS3 in Early December for £320, so Im glad about that. But latest News from SCEE is that the 60GB version will be the only one launched in Europe and the price has been set for the UK at £425srp which aint bad, you can get bundles for a lil over £500 so its a bargain.

But the only down side is, WiFi isnt as solid as a Wired Connection with PS3's Gigabit Ethernet performing better.

Dalkin;15855 said:
There has been a change of plan. Now DMC 4 will be launched July 30th. I hate it when they change launch dates. You'll be glad to know that the PS3 will come out 23rd of March.

Dalkin, may I ask where you got your information from?

Cos I have been searching all over for a glimmer of hope that it will be released soon, Im gettin impatient

Kite

Shadow DMC Player
i also have a ps3 and waiting for DMC 4 but there is no exact date set for the release of DMC 4 in america yet that Sucks................a lot

Mobfigurz

Apparently, the Amazon launch/pre-sale dates are just estimates, cos I've seen the date of DMC4 set to December and Capcom's Forum doesnt have a date yet, so I think its purely a guessing game on the part of the resellers.

I have a US PS3, I got it cheap because I actually purchased it while in the US and brought back with me, so no customs fees or shipping. Bargain at £320

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom