• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry timeline

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedemon

DARK SLAYER
ok ive seen the things people posted about the timline and some of them are wrong. i have a game informer with a preview to dmc4. they interviewed the creater and one of the questions was what the story line was because its not that straight forward. it goes like this: first is dmc 3, then dmc, dmc4,then finally dmc2.

also how old do you think dante is? in dmc 3 he acts about 19, in dmc he looks about 25, in dmc 4 he looks 40, and in dmc 2 somthing happened to him that made him lose his humor. could dante be immortal?

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Not in a sence but here is what I know and what I have gathered info wise:
DMC3
DMC1
DMC2
DMC4

They are NOT immortal they are not killed by having being cleaved by a sword (Its hard to explain) but as a demon is normally made of black dust they die with slashs of sword but as Dante and Vergil are part human there demonic chractisic's differ allowing them not to die by being cleaved by a sword.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
bluedemon;21797 said:
ok ive seen the things people posted about the timline and some of them are wrong. i have a game informer with a preview to dmc4. they interviewed the creater and one of the questions was what the story line was because its not that straight forward. it goes like this: first is dmc 3, then dmc, dmc4,then finally dmc2.

also how old do you think dante is? in dmc 3 he acts about 19, in dmc he looks about 25, in dmc 4 he looks 40, and in dmc 2 somthing happened to him that made him lose his humor. could dante be immortal?
Yeah, you are right, it goes DMC3, DMC, DMC4 and then DMC2. But where you are wrong is that in DMC3 he is 19, in DMC he is 30, in DMC4 he is somewhat around 31-35 and in DMC2, actually, I don't know....but in any case Dante is not immortal for he is half human himself. The fact that he has a longer life span and greater vitality than a mortal being kind of makes up for this. ;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
thaabiet;23451 said:
I know this is a little off the topic, but will dmc4 be released on the Playstation 2?

Post it somewhere else :p Oh and by the way, nobody knows. Probably not, sadly...

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
It will probably not. The "makers" said those 2 things that make me believe this.
"We released DMC3:SE because, we were working on DMC4 and couldn't afford a completely new title for the PS2"

"PS2's power was not enough for what we are trying to achieve in DMC4's development, that's why we chose PS3 even though it's a bit early"

Also Sony, tries to find ways to make PS3's price a bit more affordable by having us thinking "oh it has that..." and stuff:p
If PS2 had cool games of the PS3 nobody would buy it with that price;)

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Tony_Redgrave;23480 said:
Also Sony, tries to find ways to make PS3's price a bit more affordable
PPPPPPFFFF! Yeah, and they call 425 quid affordable? WOW-Look Mum, I found a Sony PS3, and it is ONLY 400 pounds! WOAH! That is cheap ***!

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Yup, in here it would come around 660 euros:p
Well if it didn't have good games who would try to afford to buy it?:p

pinky750

Sir Fretalot
bluedemon;21797 said:
it goes like this: first is dmc 3, then dmc, dmc4,then finally dmc2.

so, if dmc4 does come before dmc2, then we could get an explenation of trish's apparent absence in dmc2

Arwen

Lost Soul
I would think Trish would either get killed or get stuck in the demon world in DMC4. Either that or really mad at Dante.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom