• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Statues for sale here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparda's rejected son

For Edenoi!
Premium
Supporter 2014
The statue of DMC4 Dante is cool, although Dante's face looks weird. The DMC3 twins statues are too far away to judge.
100 and 370 US dollars?! *Runs away from thread* I'm sorry I can't afford this.

vmcoelho

Lol the price can scare some times. but the statues cost around 150 USD on the release. Judging how rare the DMC3 ones are nowadays, the price get a bit higher. The DMC4 one cost a little less cause it was already used, so the price decreases a bit too.

If someone need to see some pictures, here they are:

KOTO_ARTFX_DANTE3.jpg

KOTO_DEVIL_MAY_CRY3_VERGIL.jpg

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
There is a rule against posting for the sole purpose of advertising links. So unless we're going to see more of you around the forum....

Also, I'd really (and I mean REALLY) like to see Lexy make something like this.

vmcoelho

Ok, i won`t fool anyone... the first purpouse of joining the forum was to spread the word on the statues. but im a fan of DMC aswell. BTW, where can i post videos? I have a nice run on the second mission of DMC3 that i1d like to show.... its not like TST level or something, but its cool lol.

Also, who`s Lexy? :/

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
Lexy is one of our exceptional artists on the forum, you'll see her around :)
I think you can make a thread for videos in the DMC3 board. Also, please do introduce yourself in the Introduction board. Best way to make friends :p

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
My fave thing about those statues... the words 'non scale' spring to mind... i wish they were :lol:

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
Posting, emailing or private messaging with the intent to advertise or "spam" links is not permitted and will result in an instant ban.

Even though in that line nothing is mentioned about people wanting to audition stuff in order to sell them, I fear this is not something that should be encouraged as the forum is to discuss about Devil May Cry, not make bussiness. Sorry but thread locked. Wanting to talk about DMC figurines is different from joining to sell your DMC figures. Therefore, I'm going to ban you sir. However I'll leave the links, so that if anyone wants to check them, that's his/her call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom