• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Office:

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Welcome to my new office here:

-You can request your mods for creation :cool:
-You can request or report my works to change or fix any kind of bug you have been experienced or other people works :coffee:
-If you're here just for seek of basic knowledge well...I can help :giggle:
-We have also have great hunters (modders) for any kind of jobs you want :cautious:

▪︎For more info:
Some of my works aren't original so I won't take credit for them and about other people they're still active I will try get permission and if they're out of reach...I can still fix that person's work but I must give credit and write the changes and my knowledge limited to normal texture jobs and also please don't request another person works here for reupload this for sake of respect and to avoid any kind of drama.

Have great day.​

Last edited:

ABluAwesome44

Do you think you can make Max Payne 1 Style to Classic Dante Custom?
Also come with Max Payne 3 face texture

Beard
With no Beard
Bald with Beard

Dark Prince

The Alpha & The Omega
Do you think you can make Max Payne 1 Style to Classic Dante Custom?
Also come with Max Payne 3 face texture

Beard
With no Beard
Bald with Beard
I try my best to find best match for your request BUT first I must setup my new windows 10 pro that I changed from 8.1 pro, which in future my work will be in better quality but with some changes, because on my laptop I kinda had good time with 10 pro and upgraded my PC for better performance and I also refreshed my laptop for fixing some bugs and now I lost Quixel 3d map engine for photoshop 2018 and with newer version of 2018 it stop working and now I'm using new photoshop I mean 2020 with new NVIDIA dds plugin and I hope with this new setup I can complete any challenge and I will check your request as said in time after my windows setup is complete.

Top Bottom