• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry: Noir

kryptoknight

Born to a single mother in the slums of 1940's Chicago. A mob hit steals his mother and his brother. Dante grows up on the streets, Spending time as a mobster, then a detective, then grows to loath those who took his family from him. He starts killing the mob only to find the deep demonic ties, stemming from a fear of the children of Sparda. Dante is faced with a man who can match his eerily inhuman speed and strength blow for blow, only to discover it is his brother. Dante must combat his only remaining family and the demonicly empowerd shadow mob.
Devil May Cry Noir.
My newest pet project, I'm trying to decide some plot points and am open to sugestions from the general public of DMC and DmC fans (if there is a diffrence [is there?]) So please post all that you feel. Maybe I'll give you a sneek peak when its done. ;D

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
good user pic, im a fan of the artist.

its a cool idea given devil may cry has no set era so you can set it in anytime period.

Dante47

I just read the title and thought it was the coolest damn thing ever.

EDIT: Okay... I just read it. And all I have to say is...

ROCKMAN X

Keyser Söze
I would call this Story :-

Devil May Cry: EMO

How the hell did he became a detective ? when he's raised up in streets being a mobster ?

Hey. Shut up.
Yeah i am quiet now thank you very much :lol:
there is pin-drop silence in my room right now

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Hey. Shut up.
let him be, krypto knight gotta get used to criticism somehow even if its not constructive.

Born to a single mother in the slums of 1940's Chicago. A mob hit steals his mother and his brother. Dante grows up on the streets, Spending time as a mobster, then a detective, then grows to loath those who took his family from him. He starts killing the mob only to find the deep demonic ties, stemming from a fear of the children of Sparda. Dante is faced with a man who can match his eerily inhuman speed and strength blow for blow, only to discover it is his brother. Dante must combat his only remaining family and the demonicly empowerd shadow mob.
Devil May Cry Noir.
My newest pet project, I'm trying to decide some plot points and am open to sugestions from the general public of DMC and DmC fans (if there is a diffrence [is there?]) So please post all that you feel. Maybe I'll give you a sneek peak when its done. ;D
i think you should take this and create your own story out of it.

lorddemolatron

I think im sort of dimensional traveller lol
Premium
Devil May Cry Noir.

Write your fanfiction :), Im intrested already in project as I also write recently FanFics but mine are in another Fandom and SF degree, but well for me Is time to translate mine maybe from mine view lame DMC general crossover I wrote In mine second class of Highschool maybe I will have an lot of time to translate it to English as original story is in other language.

788Masri

I'm just some guy who really like Devil May Cry
his brother Vergil had too escaped the mafia's control but not, Dante feared, their influence. his brother was cold and hostile. seeing the world in black and white. the joy and cheerfulness had left his eyes leaving behind hate and a thirst that could only be quenched with power and vengence. Vergil carried a katanna named yamato, which he had used to cut and tear his way through the mafia world until he emerged at the top. his plans were domination and his method was madness. Dante knew he had to stop Vergil and save the city. but what would be the cost? could he severe his last link to the real world, if it meant saving it?

DragonMaster2010

Don't Let the Fall of America be Your Fall
I think you should try making this into a story of your own.
It has potential to be an interesting story. Like Z218 said "You should make it a story of its own."

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think he means Private investigator.

I think you should try making this into a story of your own.
It has potential to be an interesting story. Like Z218 said "You should make it a story of its own."
it helps in the long run because knowing how to write your own characters helps. plus more free to take them places you cant go with Dante or vergil.

kryptoknight

Oh I write a lot of my own stories. I'm sending a intro comic to DC for the Wraith, my personal baby. But DMC: Noir is just an interesting hobbie. A filler of sorts.

Top Bottom