• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry movie cast

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
What do you think of this movie cast?

Movie 1
Dante: Nicholas Hoult
Vergil: Freddie Highmore
Kat: Jennifer Lawrence
Lillith: Lindsay Lohan
Mundus: Brad Dourif
Phineas: Morgan Freeman
Bob Barbas: .......
Eva: ......
Sparda: ......

- New characters
Lucifer/Satan
Gabriel
Computer expert (Tank-like character & friend of Kat & Dante)
Spy & traitor to the Order (Cypher-like character)

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I have no idea who that is tho.

I'd say just make the two new characters ("tank" and "cipher") siblings or just the same person due to Conversation of characters.

Bob bardas should be played by Jack black.
Sparda- Sean Bean
Eva- Anna Torv

Ronin

Let's rock, baby!
I have no idea who that is tho.

I'd say just make the two new characters ("tank" and "cipher") siblings or just the same person due to Conversation of characters.

Bob bardas should be played by Jack black.
Sparda- Sean Bean
Eva- Anna Torv

Brad Dourif plays that monster doll.

The "tank" and "cipher" are members of the Order. But one of them betrays it for the demons secretly giving them information of the location.

The "Tank" character would guide Dante in Bob Barbas' area through communication and eye cam. He carries a laptop computer to look into Limbo through the real world. Kinda like the "Eye of Dante" thing.

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
Brad Dourif plays that monster doll.

The "tank" and "cipher" are members of the Order. But one of them betrays it for the demons secretly giving them information of the location.

The "Tank" character would guide Dante in Bob Barbas' area through communication and eye cam. He carries a laptop computer to look into Limbo through the real world. Kinda like the "Eye of Dante" thing.

The thing is "cipher"'s only role so far is just to betray the team than why not just fold his character into "Tank" and have this character fill both?

Top Bottom