• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry -MEMORIES-

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
Great find berto!
Say, can anyone here provide an accurate translation of it? Google Translate does a horrible job translating this one.

Ana

Looks like it's just a summary of each of the first three games, and mentions of the novels, manga and anime. The beginning, at least, just talks about how DMC was based on the idea of "stylish action" and how cool the trailer looked.
Pfffft

berto

I Saw the Devil
Part 2 is now up with what looks like more information on the new HD version of the original game. See link above.

berto

I Saw the Devil
Part 3 is up. More on DMC2 HD.

The 2nd and 3rd posts are just the Famitsu staff talking about how much fun they're having with the DMC HD C and how it brings back the memories so they post about it.

Tony_Redgrave

TimeLord Detective
I suppose volume 5 would be DMC4? But what would volume 6 be? I hope not the reboot. Not that I'm hating, but somehow this page seems like the last fort that has to do with the old series and I'd really like it if that would actually be the case.

TheDarkSlayer

Gilver FTW!
I suppose volume 5 would be DMC4? But what would volume 6 be? I hope not the reboot. Not that I'm hating, but somehow this page seems like the last fort that has to do with the old series and I'd really like it if that would actually be the case.

I know that feel.
And I'm pretty sure the fifth volume is for DMC4 and the sixth one is for the HD collection, finally revealing what the bonus content is alongside a new video.

berto

I Saw the Devil
I think, and this is just a theory, that it will be about what ever was listed on vol. 1. So it could be the anime.

I don't think there'll be anything about DmC because it's called 'memories' and they don't have any memories of playing that game.

Top Bottom