• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Island

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
"It has been a while but I am back, a long time has passed. After beating Mungus I Vergil am the Lord of Darkness and with my brother Dante, we shall open all existing lands to our Devil Powers we will create a new race of Demons like ourselves and rule this world". Statment made by Vergil 2004

It is now the year 2006, Vergil did what he set out to do, he took over Earth and moved all the Continents together, with his extremely powerful Demon energy. The new Continent was named Spardus after his father Sparda. His brother Dante helped him, in his Conquest for power. Dante and Vergil worked together and still work together in a ever lasting lust for power. Until now they have found two swords of the ancients, these powerful swords are magical swords hidden, for all eternity from man. Dante now Posess Agni and Rudra well Vergil posess the ultimate Excalibur. This is where you're story begins use this new life to forge your own path.

Devil May Cry Island

Steven

That-Damn-Good
I hope you don't mind me asking, but have you got permission to advertise here on Devilmaycry.org?

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
Well no it doesnt to start off with because I set it in a alternate demension see its different to the game we now because that is a different demension all together (I did ask about it but I kinda.... got ingorned I did only ask the once). Also I apologise to DMC if I cause any problems this was in one of my moments of further weakness and I do apolgise for that.

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album
Nel0 Angel0;22161 said:
I did ask about it but I kinda.... got ingorned I did only ask the once
If nobody said you could then in my experience you should not do it, even if you do claim to be "ignored".

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I don't mind at all, Nel0 is an active and helpful member of the Devil May Cry community forums and the least I can do to repay his commitment to the forum is allow him to advertise his board. Best of luck with your new Devil May Cry forum, Nel0. :)

Nelo Angelo

Dark Knight
I wanted to add it as part of here because I love to RP but the only place I can is the the demon killing post I am sure we can talk DMC I am sure we can come to some form of arangement.

Top Bottom