• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

devil may cry infinite

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
would make a cool title for a spin-off won't it?

let say a game of alternate universe, no timeline correlation, with all the playable characters from previous titles playable, all the dantes, all the vergils, lucia, lady, trish and nero.. and mundus as the big baddie..

i would let sparda out of this, let him be the legend that he is and remain a mystery..

just pure fun spin-off with a purpose and one shot story..

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
I think it would be fun but people would rather it be canon or set in the main universe.

I did do a story on the alternate dante's and vergil thinking about each other so maybe you could do a game exploring different realities in DMC.

absolitude

the devil is not as black as he painted
I think it would be fun but people would rather it be canon or set in the main universe.

I did do a story on the alternate dante's and vergil thinking about each other so maybe you could do a game exploring different realities in DMC.

yeah the thing is even capcom having a hard time continuing or doing canon, so why not make a fun mashup game.. i'm just giving capcom ideas, one that i might enjoy playing, lol

V's patron

be loyal to what matters
yeah the thing is even capcom having a hard time continuing or doing canon, so why not make a fun mashup game.. i'm just giving capcom ideas, one that i might enjoy playing, lol
I think its less about creative reasons and more production/bussiness reasons.

Games take a long time to make so maybe they just need a break from DMC to go do something else?

Or DMC never sold alot so maybe shareholders thought other properties are more shared bets?

Etc etc.

Top Bottom