• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry HD Collection Confirmed To Be Released In April 2012

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I kinda want to know what the bonus content is… but surprises are good too. Maybe is DmC Dante skin :eek:

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I've been reading March 2012
(1/3/2012 according to HMV).
If its April, at least all of the important stuff on my list of to-do things will be finished.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I guess but it would be fun meeting other DMC fans in a DMC universe. Maybe just a DMC Sims... I really have no idea where my brain is talking me now... No, I don't want to go there! Argh!

chocolateghost79

First of the Dead
Premium
hmmm...i thought the confirmed release date was february 7th :( i wonder why the pushed the release date back, perhaps they are trying to make it closer to the release of DmC. or maybe they pushed it back so they could add a playable demo of DmC. or! maybe they are just packing in content that we have no idea what it is! either way im excited for April 3rd :)

berto

I Saw the Devil
I was very much looking forward to that february release, been near my B-Day, and all.

Autumn

Welcome to my world....
I was looking forward to the 1st March release since that one close to my birthday too. At tleast they didn't say if was April 1st.

CoolDemon

X will never be Y
Release date is 3 April. So the question is - will DmC come out first or DMC HD?
The obvious answer is DMC HD as people can play DMC 1, 2, 3 and then continue on to buy DmC as well.

Dante47

Awesome, I just got my PS3 (after my PC and 360 broke... 3 times) So I'm re-buying some games like DMC 4. This is fantastic news, can't wait.

Sieghart

"Plough the lilies"
Oh yes!!!Those pics are wicked!
Its so great that it will be released here in asia more sooner.
March 22

Top Bottom