• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry for the Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dante666666

far as i've heard no dmc for the wii and im not rich enough for a ps3. Does anyone know of DMC for the wii?

Qairthra

I Punt Demons.
Re: I'm mad

unfortunately i dont think theres gonna be dmc for the wii,im too poor even to get a DS..=/ so dont feel bad.
but if i ever hear about it ill letcha know ASAP

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom

yeah, all dmc's are ps exclusive, except for dmc3se, you could get that for pc, which really shocked me

Arwen

Lost Soul

I would say it's a PS3 only game though I heard rumours it's going to be released on the XBOX360. Just a rumour though.

Ladydeathbird

Mistress in charge!

Highly doubt that since the game play is designed around the PS3. I am just waiting for them to make some improvements to the PS3...mainly the price...before I buy.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom

one of the main flaws with the ps3 is that about 45% of the games cant keep up with the blueray, and with the other 45% the blueray cant keep up with the games, so you've got about 10% of games you can actually play well

Trish67

Bad a$$ Gunslinger

Dmc is playstation strictly. but i think a version for the wii would f*ing rock!

KoRnDawwg

-is writing an album

If DMC4 was for PS2 I wouldn't care if it was out for the Wii or Xbox aswell, although that would be cool if they don't make it for PS2 eventually ;)

pinky750

Sir Fretalot

making dmc for wii would be cool but it would have to go back to just having swords as weapons.

hamshanks

Apprentice of Doom

not necessarilly, cuz in red steel you can have a gun or sword, so you could just press a button on the wiimote (yes thats what they actually call it, lol) to switch from gun to sword

pinky750

Sir Fretalot

no, i mean for the melee weapon. i mean, you can't really use cerberus on the wii (unless you hold the controller and swing the nun-chuck controller around- makes sure no-one else is in the room though!!)

LeatherJoy

Jester's Babe

I keep hearing that it's coming to the Xbox 360 but rumors rumors... I wish they'd just make it come to the PS2 :3 There's no way it's gonna come to the Wii. And, I don't have an 360..I'm broke so I can't get one (and for the PS3) It's already unfair that it has soo many cool games + Xbox Live and RAWR! *cuddles with PS2*

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin

I think that Devil May Cry 4 for the Wii would be awesome. Even thought it's highly unlikely that it will happen but it doesn't hurt to dream... ;)

well the rumors were crushed by capcom about it being for 360....but RE4 just comes back into my head.....but other than that ps3 exclusive thus far.....as for any other system keep dreaming....sorry...lol

Rend

Necromancer
I'd much rather have DMC for the PS3 or 360 than the Wii, I like my next-gen graphics and want 2 see gorgeous DMC battles.

d4rkn1ght

Devils Never Cry
Dante666666;16158 said:
far as i've heard no dmc for the wii and im not rich enough for a ps3. Does anyone know of DMC for the wii?

dont know............if i earn money enough...........i will buy it.-....if i had the PS3 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom