• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Family Tree

big boss Vergil

I need more POWER!
dmcfamilytree.png

darkslayer13

Enma Katana no Kami
the way this family tree is set up it's shows that vergil had two kids all by himself witch doesn't seem very likely. there is no proof that Vergil has any kids, and i think nero probably had a mom. Sparda couldn't make kids by himself so Vergil definitly can't. this is a very badly made family tree.

itsssloki

Schmoto dragon
I agree with darkslayer13 up there. There isn't any proof that Vergil had any kids nor did Nero have a sibling. If you think about it, when would Vergil have time to fall in love enough to mate and produce children? In DMC3, basically all he cared about was following the footsteps of his father Sparda and obtaining more power.

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
I agree with darkslayer13 up there. There isn't any proof that Vergil had any kids nor did Nero have a sibling. If you think about it, when would Vergil have time to fall in love enough to mate and produce children? In DMC3, basically all he cared about was following the footsteps of his father Sparda and obtaining more power.

Which really does have us wondering where the F Nero came from... o_O

Asmodaius

Nero spawned from Vergil's blood after his death, and rose up without memory of who he is and where he came from. He was then taken in by Credo's and Kyrie's parents as their adopted son, raised to believe that Sparda the Saviour is a god worthy of worship, but due to his demonic arm, Nero had a hard time accepting Sparda as his god, blaming him for his pain and suffering...

... Well, it's a theory as good as anyone else's. :p

Technowraith

SSSmokin' Sick Style!
Does it really matter where his kid came from? Sigh.
In a way yeah, because when you have random new characters showing up in a series you kinda tend to wander where they came from. It's not like you open door #2 and find Nero there, throw him into DMC and expect no one to ask questions. ;)

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
In a way yeah, because when you have random new characters showing up in a series you kinda tend to wander where they came from. It's not like you open door #2 and find Nero there, throw him into DMC and expect no one to ask questions. ;)
Look...to me it doesn't matter. I'm just wondering who Nero's mother was that's all. And besides I think it's cool that he's vergil's kid but from what i hear...he could be a science experiment that the order of the sword did.

Shadow Sparda

Shadow Sparda
Nero spawned from Vergil's blood after his death, and rose up without memory of who he is and where he came from. He was then taken in by Credo's and Kyrie's parents as their adopted son, raised to believe that Sparda the Saviour is a god worthy of worship, but due to his demonic arm, Nero had a hard time accepting Sparda as his god, blaming him for his pain and suffering...

... Well, it's a theory as good as anyone else's. :p
This could be true.

Dante's Stalker

"Outrun this!"
Premium
Supporter 2014
HA HA HA HA!
What an awesome family tree.
Tsk, tsk, it's obvious Nero must have come from Vergil's hand.
N/m if you don't catch on.

ZenMarter

The King of a Forsaken Race
Instead of making a reboot they should've made a game about how nero came to be and how come he has the blood and power of sparda within him even though sparda only had twins (dante & vergil)

Top Bottom