• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil may cry Dreamwave Comics?

RemorsefulVergil

I was just on ebay checking if the devil may cry 3 manga volumes where for sale, then i came across these devil may cry comics dreamwave had published. I just want to know if anybody has read them and are they worth buying?
1.jpg

preview.php

ZeroLove

I haven't read that one (didn't even know it existed), but I used to read Witchblade, Spawn and The Darkness (also made by them), and also some of their Tomb Raider comics. I love the style of the artists and they tell some great, dark stories. I would definately get this one if I saw the opportunity. ^^

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
They are if you can get hold of them (I have them). The company that made them went out of business and are longer in existence.
There are only three issues, they pretty much went bust before the 4th issue could be published.

RemorsefulVergil

yea i got the first issue off ebay for just under 4 pounds. Ive seen some screenshots of it and i believe its pretti much a more depth version of the first game from what i seen.

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
Congratulations...(that's where i got mine from)
Plus Nelo Angelo can talk :p But yeah, it's more in depth...
Oh, and my issues don't have that sort of cover.
20_254853_0_DevilMayCryDreamwave3ABookThre.jpg

(pictures from the games)

Zaiachi

Parasite Kitty
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF....
WANT. THESE. SERIOUSLY.
Oh...sorry for the long F. >>; -got excited.-

Top Bottom