• Welcome to the Devil May Cry Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Devil May Cry series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Devil May Cry Collection In The Works For PS3/360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos Raiden

Avid Gamer & Reviewer
I’ve got word from an insider that Capcom will be releasing a Devil May Cry Collection for PS3/360 later this year. There’s no details on what will be included but we can guess that DMC 1-4 will all be released in one package. I would assume each PS2 game will be upgraded to HD. This also means at least 2 discs for the Xbox 360.

We’ll have more details soon if we can find them. Put this one under rumor mill for now.

Source: http://www.thebitbag.com/2011/02/04/devil-may-cry-collection-in-the-works-for-ps3360/

It is a rumour, so don't take this seriously until official announcement.

Darkstar Darin

The Badass In Black
i hope this is real, if i don't have a PS3 by then it may feel a little strange playing the 1st 3 but still...

Vergil'sBitch

I am Nero's Mom & Obsessed fan girl
Premium
I was expecting to see the words 'Capcom Unity'...
Only 1 to three? What about Special Edition. Okay, it was 3.5, but it's still Devil May Cry. If its true, i have to have this collection *drools*

Ebony

Dante enthusiast!
Premium
Oh yay! This would be the best thing ever! I haven't played an old skool DMC for a while as my poor PS2 is collecting dust somewhere 'cuz I'm not allowed it in the living room. And yeah they should do something for the 10 years!

ToCool74

"Fair" DmC Skeptic
Premium
This is actually a pretty good idea.

I'd would definitely get such a collection if i did not already have all the games already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom